STREET SCENE FRANCE 1943 ish

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
If you don't do it as France, you will be in trouble with Matron for false advertising!
It is titled as 'Street Scene France 1943 ish'.....

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Vive la France !
regardez Antoine

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sorry all, going to bin this as not happy with the layout.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Appreciated
There is some thing just not right.

Will have to have a long think about it.
John

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Late to the parade Papa John.Thanks for sharing about foam.Ive seen a few guys use it on youtube.Im wondering how much the hot wire cutters they use are.?.Some use really snazzy ones mounted on a plate with measurements on them.Like what you do with your buildings chum.I can offer tge rabble rice crispies cakes made with chocolate and frothy coffee from my Hotel chocolat velvetiser.
Got my opera glasses to watch from the orchestra stalls.Now play on.
Richard

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Richard, you don't really need all the fancy stuff. Just as good a result can be obtained by using a steel rule and any sharp bladed thingy.

Cheers.
Ron

Sorry to hi-jack your thread a tad 453.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Richard, you don't really need all the fancy stuff. Just as good a result can be obtained by using a steel rule and any sharp bladed thingy.

Cheers.
Ron

Sorry to hi-jack your thread a tad 453.
All dark arts for me Ron.Ive been tinkering with balsa and polymer clays on a couple of ruins.Not as easy as foam.Nightshift on youtube is the bod with fancy hot cutter.
Cheers
Richard

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Late to the parade Papa John.Thanks for sharing about foam.Ive seen a few guys use it on youtube.Im wondering how much the hot wire cutters they use are.?.Some use really snazzy ones mounted on a plate with measurements on them.Like what you do with your buildings chum.I can offer tge rabble rice crispies cakes made with chocolate and frothy coffee from my Hotel chocolat velvetiser.
Got my opera glasses to watch from the orchestra stalls.Now play on.
Richard
Rich , the only one that appears to be any good is the Proxxon, even that is better after a better after market fence is bought.
I looked at several , most had problems with cutting large sections of foam , some were under powered . The Proxxon has a variable power out put .
John

Last edited: