STREET SCENE FRANCE 1943 ish

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
;)I will be pulling up a chair Sir.
Your more than welcome Gary , take your choice of seats .

I'm in, being as how I was so conveniently "volunteered" Usher duties!.....and what scale is this rendering coming to life in? Seemed like an awful lot of buildings in the "weeee" sketch to be cramming them into a 12X10" frame. ;)
Rick I thought you would be pleased to be working with another ex colonial. ;) Oh it's 1/ 35 any less and I couldn't see ! Thanks for noticing .

I'll be the guy in the back with the ''Allo 'Allo' jokes.
Right Ian, well the first thing you could do please is add 1/35 to the title as pointed out by Rick .Thanks .

YEA dont forget me too im in Allen an rick make sure i get my share of J/R nosh or i shall get rather humpty lol :rolling: ;):tongue-out3::crying: ps J/R when are we gonna see some fires on your bulding as its been awhile or has Matron cured you of bein an asonrinst lol :rolling: :crying::tongue-out3::smiling2:
Ssh Chris , don't write it too loud ;). Matron thinks I'm cured , but no thoughts of this having any fires, burnt joist or even trucks yet .

Another unmissable, so i'm definitely in
Kind of you to say Mick , I'd better make it special then .;)

I'm in
Judging by the sketch are you going for forced perspective John?
Well theses not much in the size , esp depth wise so It might be beneficial.Might be tricky but will have a go .

I’m in as well…..
Welcome Tim, comfortable seat ready .

Ooh, I'll join the crowd too.

I may be taking notes
Hi Andy, good , I might have to refer to those :smiling3:
I’m always in John, although I admit I rarely announce myself.
Welcome Jack , nice to see you .

One dio Sil Vous Plait...
I'm sitting with allo allo.

Cheers,
Wabble
All French speaking members are required to stripped jerseys Wabble ;)

I'll be following. I feel a summer blockbuster is on the cards.
Hopefully it will be something along those lines Mike

I'm definitely in for this. Great modelling, great company, banter for sure and refreshments. It's better than a holiday.
Kind of you to say Jim, on the holiday front definitely better than a week at the Wash Bombing Ranges ! :smiling:

Always glad to help out Dude 2. You sure don't waste any time between builds, do you....

You got it easy Bro, as you have a flashlight and all you have to do is seat people. Just don't bean them with the flashlight if they take a nap.........Me, I gotta be making tea and snacks Rick. Everyone here knows I can't even boil water without burning it!!!...Oh, and bring a pencil sharpener and some erasers for Andy T too!!!....................

Prost
Allen
Dude1 at my age I can't afford too .:smiling2:

Always in for Jacque's masonry & joinery.
Thank you my friend.

''Allo, I was just pissing...''
bagged a chair in the middle
Toilets are to the left Chris .;)

Something I need to keep my eye on John, sounds good to me.
Will try Si.
I'll join, but I'm bringing my own milk!
Pete
Quite understand Pete, not mine as I have lactose free !

Oh Pete, did you have to bring Elsie...there'll be moos when you milk her. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Wabble
Wabble as long as Pete supplies feed and bedding for Elsie there no problem.

Chair next to the biscuits mate please.
Hi Paul, I'll ask Dude1 to keep you supplied.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm the one on a pair of steps looking from the orchestra pit.....and directly in front of you lot! :tongue-out3:
Missed you there for a moment 570, apologies. Can you remove that tall top hat please . Your reminding me of Stevenson.
453 .
Will bring my toaster with its black sorry brown toast! All aboard John
No problem Bob.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
You might be wondering what's happening , well much cutting out of cardboard backs. Pointless using good board that will not be in view.
Off to buy a hot glue gun tomorrow as this will speed up parts of the buildings.
Also it's good weather, so work to do in the garden .

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I’m in John front row wait better make it second row I have that funny feeling. Tea please the usual sir.

Reactions: JR

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi JR....always a pleasure working with the good Mr. Dewire. I'm afraid I'm not very good at ushering, most of this lot are just mucking in wherever they feel like, so it's a bit chaotic at the moment. I do hope Allen gets the food and beverages sorted. Presently Mr. Ron (570) has come under fire from those in the "Peanut Gallery" I don't think I can control them so please get on with this build Sir. ;)

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I’m in John front row wait better make it second row I have that funny feeling. Tea please the usual sir.
One pot of Yorkshire Lee knits way .

Hi JR....always a pleasure working with the good Mr. Dewire. I'm afraid I'm not very good at ushering, most of this lot are just mucking in wherever they feel like, so it's a bit chaotic at the moment. I do hope Allen gets the food and beverages sorted. Presently Mr. Ron (570) has come under fire from those in the "Peanut Gallery" I don't think I can control them so please get on with this build Sir. ;)
Rick, Matron has offered you her electric cattle prod, one touch of that will keep any one in order
570 should have removed his hat by now, if not remove it please and set fire to it .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
And you thought this thread was about a French street scene?......just an excuse to play with a "new" toy!! Once JR figures out how to turn the temp control all the way up it will turn that glue gun into a liquid lava launcher!! Someone had best call Matron before this gets out of hand!! ;)