First Name
Jakko
That certainly came out well.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Well, I had to use spell check for ‘odyssey’. Lol
I had a brain fart one day try to spell the word WHO, was it HOO, WOO or what???? And then try to put it into the spell checker when you cannot remember how to spell it....

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Nothing wrong with it, I bet it looks even better when seen live. Trouble is we are not all professional photographers so we just have to rely on our phone cameras...
Right what's next, come on cannot have you sitting around pushing the dust across the bench....

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nothing wrong with it, I bet it looks even better when seen live. Trouble is we are not all professional photographers so we just have to rely on our phone cameras...
Right what's next, come on cannot have you sitting around pushing the dust across the bench....
Thanks Michael - I think with a scene and 2 figures it would be holistically better - errors are easier to hide.

Regarding camera I used my iPad Pro which is great however - I get what you are saying - it is photography and all its inherent aspects - lighting being a biggy!

I have some ‘dormant builds’ I need to wake up. The next build is a humble little kit - 1/72 Revell Bf 109G-10. I have recently undercoated so hoping this will be quicker.

After that will be a half built 1/48 Eduard. Then a half built Tristar Pz Kpfw I Ausf A. That will be it for my right of passage for finally starting a nice new kit - by then I should be much better prepared having gone up through the scales and a couple of very different genres

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Probably my last post on this thread. Thank you all for comments and encouragement! I’ll leave a photo that gave me some inspiration for build. Now off to the next build!

(Ref: Nuts & Bolts 38)
IMG_3667.jpeg