1/35 KV-2 BUNKER BUSTER BY TRUMPETER

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Rolling along nicely John :thumb2:
Sometimes the upgrade additions leave us all scratching our heads and checking references to find out where on earth they should go!!

Shame you didn’t get an engine to fiddle about with, should make a quicker build for you though.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Rolling along nicely John :thumb2:
Sometimes the upgrade additions leave us all scratching our heads and checking references to find out where on earth they should go!!

Shame you didn’t get an engine to fiddle about with, should make a quicker build for you though.
Thanks Si, the mesh part is ok, pity it can't be seen :smiling2:.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Because everyone knows Russian tanks had slogans on them! And what everyone knows is correct, isn’t it?
I found a video with contemporary film of the Dukla Pass battle, and many of the Russian tanks did indeed have slogans on the turret sides. I thought I'd bookmarked it, but can't find it now.
Pete

Edit: Here:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
If I had a penny for every hidden detail I’ve messed about with over the years , I’d have about 76p :nerd: :smiling5:
Quire rich then !

I found a video with contemporary film of the Dukla Pass battle, and many of the Russian tanks did indeed have slogans on the turret sides. I thought I'd bookmarked it, but can't find it now.
Pete

Edit: Here:

[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link Pete, when Jakko and I mentioned not having slogans on it was the KV2. Your quite correct in saying that Russian tanks did, many had differing slogan on depending where they had been assembled. Esp T34 and the later ones.:thumb2:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I’m in. Seated by Jim. I’m a little nervous up close like this I know your reputation John so could I have a cup of Yorkshire Tea please to calm my nerves

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming on very nicely John.

Andrew

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pinterest and worldwarphotos have some great photos mate
They do indeed Steve, one of the best places is Pinterest, I have quite a number of folders , including a KV 2 .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I’m in. Seated by Jim. I’m a little nervous up close like this I know your reputation John so could I have a cup of Yorkshire Tea please to calm my nerves
Lee have no fear Jim and Steve will look after you. Allen will bring you a strong brandy when I mention fire !