1/35 Scale Shadow box Dinner on the front line from Miniart.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John

This might be a bit late if you have planned yout lighting, but I was looking through some old issues of Military Modelling anf came across this:

Peter

View attachment 414747
Thanks Peter.
I haven't seen that before.
The lighting plays an important part in the setting .

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Please accept my apologies john , only just seen this . Been reading through and youre making a superb job of this , its going to look amazing . I suspect the joiner in you is enjoying all the wood butchery more than the plastic! Im a little worried about the pics of the bench though , i dont recall there being a tornado in the Stamford area , thats got to be the only explanation for the bench being swept clean ! Keep up the excellent work , cheers tony

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Please accept my apologies john , only just seen this . Been reading through and youre making a superb job of this , its going to look amazing . I suspect the joiner in you is enjoying all the wood butchery more than the plastic! Im a little worried about the pics of the bench though , i dont recall there being a tornado in the Stamford area , thats got to be the only explanation for the bench being swept clean ! Keep up the excellent work , cheers tony
Tony that pic of John's bench in a unholely mess is just like my two benches lol cant work in a clean area as id never find anything lol an as for the TBC lets hope they dont look at mine lol an as moni said if its clean then there's no work bein done lol
chris

Last edited:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Tony that pic of John's bench in a unholely mess is just like my two benches lol cant work in a clean area as id never find anything lol an as for the TBC lets hope they dont look at mine lol an as moni said if its clean then there's no work bein done lol
chris
Yeah Chris, the day I clean my work place thats when I'm at a loss...I take longer to find where I have properly kept the tool away. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
No problem in just arriving Tony. Well you're 100% right in your suspicion about preferring wood to plastic after wood it has to be Foam Board. !
Although we do get some strong winds this end of the town I can assure you that there was no tornado in the cave, they did however fly over us for some time !

chris
Chris there is no chance of you every getting into the TBC , EVER !:smiling3:
Yeah Chris, the day I clean my work place thats when I'm at a loss...I take longer to find where I have properly kept the tool away. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard
:smiling3: ah another likely member of the Untidy Bench Club then Richard. Unlike the TBC we don't charge membership, mainly because we would probably loose it !

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I could push things aside for elbow room. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Much progress made, didn't look that much but all very fiddly.
Managed to glue some .4 mm wire to some binoculars, take about needing 3 hands. I tried Tim's suggestion about breathing out onto the parts to assist gluing, happy to say it workes , and with out me sticking the lot to my lip !
Only one photo , ( No cheering at the back please )..

2020_16.jpg
Thanks for following, comments and abuse more than welcome.

Dzhon in the Bunker.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris there is no chance of you ever getting into the TBC , EVER !:smiling3:
(JOHN RACE QUOTE )

COR BLIMEY John thanks for the vote of no confidence in me AAAAWWWWW:crying:
I MEAN mirickle 's do happen now an again just have to try an bribe jim wont i as he is a dear freind an i chat to him a bit an i can get on his good side lol;):rolling:
now i wonder what his answer will be but maybe NOT LOL
CHRIS

• Haha

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris I tried offering Jim various incentives, the answer was NO .:smiling:

He even had Christine as a secret agent, checking up on me !

Good luck, I did get as far as having temporary membership, but than was soon removed, now I'm blacklisted and banned for life. :nerd::smiling3:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Had a turn just thing about the TBC, :smiling3::crying:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
He even had Christine as a secret agent, checking up on me !
(JOHN RACE QUOTE )
COR BLIMEY John im sure thats not true as thats very underhand of the TBC LOL :rolling: :smiling:
Chris

• Love