1/87 Scale Red Ball Express Dio

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Man that is awesome......I love it when a plan comes together like this, it shows you to be a dedicated modeler and you won't let something like no kit available, keep you from building what you want. :thumb2: :thumb2: Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Man that is really looking the part. Won't be much you can't tow with that "Bad Boy". :thumb2: Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great work. Very well done indeed.

ATB.

Andrew

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Tanks Scottie. It's starting to look like a self caricature (ala toon) in my eyes. Prolly a sign I'm spending too much time on it. I think I would use the longer wheelbase chassis if I did another one.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Just caught this Paul....
SUPERB stuff mate,I have a real love for American Vehicles going on recently and just LOVE that Truck..... Top,TOP work that man!! :thumb2::cool:,
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Tanks Scottie. It's starting to look like a self caricature (ala toon) in my eyes. Prolly a sign I'm spending too much time on it. I think I would use the longer wheelbase chassis if I did another one.
I don't think there's much difference......I'm sure it's less than a scale foot anyway. Yours looks very good so don't fret over it, should be the Bomb when you git 'er gone. :thumb2:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is looking the Dog's doo-dahs love the outriggers!......they appear to be functional? :thinking:
Rick H.

Reactions: JR

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
This is making me forget the scale of these - I'm having to keep checking the title!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Paul
That's really looking the part. You certainly have a way with this small scale stuff. Should be done for Christmas Day/your birthday :hungry: :thumb2: ;)
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yeah Jim.......hope he puts it in my stocking! :thumb2: ;)

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Sorry that I am late to the viewing of this fantastic red ball party… EXCELLENT work Paul.. the prop in motion is looking awesome…