Aeroplast BM 13-24 Katyusha in 1/35 scale.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
We shall see what tomorrow brings............
Not much Rick :crying::nerd::smiling2:
After getting up and wandering around I sat down and looked at U tube . Did some more in the garden then made some cakes and short bread biscuits. However I did paint some grey mortar on to a line of damaged brick work and take another section and do a break, This will need painting where the gaps are , so after my trip to the recycling centre with real building debris in the morning I should be able to show you .:smiling3:

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Not much Rick :crying::nerd::smiling2:
After getting up and wandering around I sat down and looked at U tube . Did some more in the garden then made some cakes and short bread biscuits. However I did paint some grey mortar on to a line of damaged brick work and take another section and do a break, This will need painting where the gaps are , so after my trip to the recycling centre with real building debris in the morning I should be able to show you .:smiling3:
Heya John, yeah sounds like an interesting day. Can you go into more detail about the delicious cakes? Did donuts come into play by any chance ?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I can only imagine the aromas wafting from your kitchen there at Race Towers......must be Heavenly.:hungry:
Rick H.

Last edited:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Baking - there is no end to your talents John although unless you are up to "star baker" standard I still reckon your forte is bricks, windows and cobbles.
Save a couple of biccies for me - if those two gannets leave any :rolling:
Jim

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Baking - there is no end to your talents John although unless you are up to "star baker" standard I still reckon your forte is bricks, windows and cobbles.
Jim
No chance!!!!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ha made us laugh seeing the comments , thank you.

Heya John, yeah sounds like an interesting day. Can you go into more detail about the delicious cakes? Did donuts come into play by any chance ?
Yes cake was Victoria . with crushed wall nuts and biscuits were Shortbread. All made with gluten free flours . I do make donuts occasionally as well .:smiling3:

I can only imagine the aromas wafting from you kitchen there at Race Towers......must be Heavenly.:hungry:
Rick H.
Thanks Rick, keeps the troops happy as well .

I volunteer to be chief biscuit and cake taster at Race Tower's!
Steve you can follow Christine.:smiling2:

Not if I get there first!!
Andrew you will have to discuss this with Steve and Christine.

Jim
That's kind of you Jim, I'll tackle anything other that TRACKS !

There are some left 'ill mark those up to you.

No chance!!!!
Share alike Andrew, think there will be enough to go round.

Slight problem, files too big, so will alter later.stand by.
:nerd: See what you mean Steve.!

Last edited:

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Lovely bricks & cobble. What's the filling & frosting in/on the pie?
Hi Paul,thank you. The filling and frosting is butter icing, all very bad for you but nice :smiling2:

Looks great John. The model doesn't look bad either.
:smiling3: Thanks Jim.

I'm going to go with Coffee and Walnut... But no doubt John will prove me wrong!!
Sorry Andrew, half right, just Walnut.

Certainly looks like walnut cake with a nice slice of shortbread. Ding dong!!
Top marks Mr Jones.

Thank you very much Ron.:surprised::cool::flushed::nerd:.

Well its finished, but before the revel I have to give the base a coat of either flat varnish or hairspray, I don't want to blow any of the dust off the base, so probably will be the hair spray, unless anyone has another method.

Thanks for the great comments and banter.

Dzhon.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Could`ve sworn that this thread started off as a Katyusha build?:thinking:......
..... Not seen any of that stuff here after looking in?..... HOWEVER........
...... Thinking about it.... Maybe that`s what happens when you Retire?.... You just get SO MUCH TIME to bake cakes,and actually EAT stuff!!:dizzy:....
.... Don`t worry about us working folk,who don`t get time to even stop during the day to indulge in the fineries of life,,,,,,,
..... Such as EATING!!!;):tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Andy

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Could`ve sworn that this thread started off as a Katashya build?:thinking:......
..... Not seen any of that stuff here after looking in?..... HOWEVER........
...... Thinking about it.... Maybe that`s what happens when you Retire?.... You just get SO MUCH TIME to bake cakes,and actually EAT stuff!!:dizzy:....
.... Don`t worry about us working folk,who don`t get time to even stop during the day to indulge in the fineries of life,,,,,,,
..... Such as EATING!!!;):tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Andy
Tried cooking the books?