JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete is right

D

Deleted member 7181

Thank you all, I'm glad it's gone down so well with you guys.

I've certainly had a ball with it so far (apart from a few minor hiccups!) and intend to add more stuff when I get around to the base :smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thank you all, I'm glad it's gone down so well with you guys.

I've certainly had a ball with it so far (apart from a few minor hiccups!) and intend to add more stuff when I get around to the base :smiling3:
Superb work all way through andy , at the rate youre adding accessories youll need a trailer behind the trailer to carry them all ! :smiling5:

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Fantastic looking camper Andy and the dio in the making already has a great party tent :thumb2: :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7181

Thanks Fernando, I'm really pleased with it myself and am already thinking of the next similar "chop shop" job.

The model received some lovely comments on the ISM live YouTube broadcast last night, with one of the guys even voting for it as best of the week. That was pretty sweet.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andy

Sincerest apologies. Missed this crossing the finish line.

A brilliant piece of work!!

You should be extremely proud of your effort!!

Very well done indeed!!

Andrew

D

Deleted member 7181

Thanks Andrew, very kind of you to say, and there's no need to apologise, I miss all sorts of things on here!

I'll get started on the dio eventually...

GaryR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Hi Andy. I joined because I stumbled on the earlier "concept" thread, having a sort of similar thing on the go at the mo. Have to say delightfully surprised to find and mighty impressed with your build, it shows you were having fun!
Mine's strictly commercial and different body format but still cutting and shutting Revell's finest. I'm inspired!

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 7181

I'm glad you like it Gary and it would be good to see you start a build log on yours.

Other things came up so I've never finished the diorama scene for this, and to be honest the whole thing is in a million pieces right now as I knocked it flying the other day :crying:

GaryR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Nooooo! Oh man, salvageable? Please say it is!

I'm a typical model butterfly flitting from one to the next never really finishing anything so at best I can promise some pics whens mine's complete but picture that flattish factory green or blue (haven't decided) strictly utilitarian short cab long trailer and second, shorter, towed dolly trailer. Am casting some panels to avoid buying 5 kits....3 was enough!

GaryR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Ouch. And ouch. I won't ask.
I think I'm glad I wasn't aware of your build as mine came in to focus, bar set so high I might not have bothered starting but 3 kits in and many an hour invested I'm as enthusiastic as ever. I'm no laureate but may start a "cousin of bendy bus" thread!