boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
YEA Jerry the tank is just over 9ft long an it was a brand new cattle trough an one of my boaty freinds gave it to me to test nimitz out when i was doin what you see in the pic but he had a heart attack an then surgury so he said keep it as i cant lift it now as its bloomin heavy an yes the film is great an i liked the bit where he said splash the zero's just imgaine if that really happened an they did stop the attack it would have altered the time line an they may have end up not bein born makes you think dont it
ATB chris
Or, America didn't enter the war (as their president wasn't going to enter the 'European war') thereby vastly reducing the chances of 'our side' winning.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Or, America didn't enter the war (as their president wasn't going to enter the 'European war') thereby vastly reducing the chances of 'our side' winning.
YES Jerry you are so right it really makes you think dont it at how thing would have turned out
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris and jen. I'm OK thanks Chris, I'm busy as usual.
HI SUE well dont overdo it take it easy an enjoy life i an jen go for our 2nd jabs on friday just hope we dont get no side effects like last time
STAY SAFE SUE chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL ANOTHER SMALL UPDATE ON HER as ive been workin on fitting her decals like Rick said below in his quote an now she all ready to be sprayed in clear lauqer about 4 coats to water proff her when the wheather plays ball again
an here are the decals all on just for you Rick

Crack on with the decals Chris.......She's looking more seaworthy every time I see her. :thumb2: Rick H.
C20 on the stern
P1020589.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an here again useing a set sqaure to get her starboard side penant NO.s upright

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NEXT up im now in the process of building the ships crane an its been a devil to build as this is not a kit all it is is just spare bits of P/E an some brass angle that it i puchased from Johns shop BUT first a plan pic of what ive got to build P1020568.JPG