boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Wow Chris, I've just had a catch up with this incredible build, your attention to detail is amazing. I look forward to the next updates.
HI Mick glad youre liken the build as she is comin togeather slowly but surely now ive got over that eletronics problem an yes im lookin forward to doing more on this build but when i look at the complete ship i realise just how much more there is to do but the main thing is im enjoyin doin it
cheers for stoppin an havein a look see
chris

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Just had my first catch up on your build for a couple of weeks Chris. That paint is certainly bringing it to life....

Nick

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Just had my first catch up on your build for a couple of weeks Chris. That paint is certainly bringing it to life....

Nick
AN Hello Nick nice to see you on here again an yes im very pleased to be at the painting stage as at time it seems ive hardly done anything at all as this is a complex build an i think its the most complex ive ever done as at the moment i havnt a clue what i want working but i have more than enough servos so the skys the limit an thanks for stoppin
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
Nice to see a bit of colour on Tiger.
Coming along really well
Paul
HI Paul nice to see you again hope you are well an had that panzer goin into battle
lol AN YES IM GETTIN THERE but slowly
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI GUYS well a bit more done on her an ive been doin some fiddley work on them steps ladders on the rear of the main S/S an fitting handrails an how steep they are i should imagine you had to be fairly fit to climb these as how steep they are fitted on the S/S an here ive fitted the bottom four steps on the main s/s IMG_6438.JPG

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking very good Chris. Nice to see some detail and paint on her after the motor issues a while back.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NEXT the funnells have all been finishes an again its been very fiddly work fittin on the ladders here the front steaming funnell dont know if i'll fit in another steam unit for the back funnel see how much room ive got in the hull an how my wallet reacts lolIMG_6439.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking very good Chris. Nice to see some detail and paint on her after the motor issues a while back.
MANY THANKS Tim yes that all had me worried to say the least but got through it with help from others an all you guys pullin for me greatly apprecaited hope you like my lastest work

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lovely,certainly taking shape now.
HELLO Mark yea she is but its slow goin on them fiddley bits on the funnels took me a week to fit them all in on both funnels an was near a nevous wreck by the time i was done as i could not afford any mistakes as its would have been hard to rectifiy as them funnell skins are as thin as paper cheers for lookin in
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
A lot of work but she is looking good.
Jim
HI Jim it is but im enjoying the challenges if i dont en up a nervous wreck first lol as it was crusial to get them painters rings fairly right an they must have had a good head for heights as them funnells must have been 40 to 50 ft hight if you fell from from that height onto a steel deck its game over an im looking forward to when i can start to put her back togeather again this time for keeps unless something needs serviceing
ATB Chris