boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL HI ALL an im tryin to cheer up after that awfull news yesterday of Tony but life must go on so im back working on my tiger an here ive wired in all the bridge consoles an yes two are fitted to what would be the back bridge wall but ive done this so the leds can be seen from the outside an one facein forward but the only way to see the lights is looking in from the sides an ive only fitted a few as i dont want to go into overkill an in the bridges there will be crew memembers to give more detail when i get to painting an fitting them IMG_6655.JPG

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an next makin up the 30 odd window wipers an they all went on ok thank goodness an i was near a nervous wreck by the time i did these not as good as i did them on my norfolk but im nr 8yrs older an get the shakes at times so i think i can be exscused IMG_6659.JPG

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Chris
Amazing work. 30 window wipers all small and delicate. Great patience and skill.
Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great work Chris, really looking good liking the bridge lights and consoles.
AN Cheers Ian but more to fit insides these bridges just as well i made them to come apart to fit crew figures an such
ATB chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
Amazing work. 30 window wipers all small and delicate. Great patience and skill.
Jim
THANKS Jim yes these little b*ggers were a devil to make as they kept breaking when i treid to do the bending must have made 50 or more but got there in the end phew
thanks for lookin
chris

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
an next makin up the 30 odd window wipers an they all went on ok thank goodness an i was near a nervous wreck by the time i did these not as good as i did them on my norfolk but im nr 8yrs older an get the shakes at times so i think i can be exscused View attachment 434615
Are you having them working too.:tongue-out3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
You can see them Chris, great work.
OH CHEERS Ian as it was a lot of work to make these little buggers but if you can see them then so can others so that makes all thaat work worthwhile thank goodness as there is nothing worst than doin a lot of work an then it cant be seen
chris

Reactions: JR