WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Wow nice progress on the hangers and lovely LED work Chris! :thumb2:
Have fun,
Steven

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Chris

That look on that comes finished one is amazing!

Very well done.

Andrew

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Wow nice progress on the hangers and lovely LED work Chris! :thumb2:
Have fun,
Steven
HIYA Steven glad you like the hangers an the leds on my Norfolk thanks for lookin in an hopefully tiger flightdeck will look a bit like this with a seaking about to take off
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris this just gets better and better, rotors turning, what more can we expect. ?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris this just gets better and better, rotors turning, what more can we expect. ?

HI John nice to see you on here an you ask what more can you exspect well the lot below i hope
rudder, an throttle control , workin water pump to cool the heavy duty ESC, 6workin stabileizer;s , workin bow thruster , nav lights, up to 4 working radar;s, turning gun turret's by r/c , bridge lights , anti collishion light , steamin lights, landin lights on flight deck, hanger lights an workin open an closein hanger doors , workin white flood light;s to illuminate flight deck , working seaking helo with nav lights, an proberly ship wide white flood lighting for shows an cant think of nothin eles at the moment hope thats enough
ATB STAY SAFE
chris

ozdell

Rest In Peace
First Name
Tony
HI John nice to see you on here an you ask what more can you exspect well the lot below i hope
rudder, an throttle control , workin water pump to cool the heavy duty ESC, 6workin stabileizer;s , workin bow thruster , nav lights, up to 4 working radar;s, turning gun turret's by r/c , bridge lights , anti collishion light , steamin lights, landin lights on flight deck, hanger lights an workin open an closein hanger doors , workin white flood light;s to illuminate flight deck , working seaking helo with nav lights, an proberly ship wide white flood lighting for shows an cant think of nothin eles at the moment hope thats enough
ATB STAY SAFE
chris

Hi Chris, I am very much interested in what you are saying especially the nav lights will take a pic of the DWG plan drawing of my ships nav lighting and also working radar very much so.

Tony

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris, I am very much interested in what you are saying especially the nav lights will take a pic of the DWG plan drawing of my ships nav lighting and also working radar very much so.

Tony
OK Tony look forward to seein them how goes the bridge ?
chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thats a lot of electrics Chris, amazing!!!!

Hope its not on the main elecs lol that switched on will ruin the grid:tongue-out3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thats a lot of electrics Chris, amazing!!!!

Hope its not on the main elecs lol that switched on will ruin the grid:tongue-out3:
Yea Bob when I switch this lot on the nuclear power stations will all be on over time lol PS AN I forgot there will also be a ships battle siren a whoopin sound unit an a fog horn
chris

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Is that the one we hear when the Russians harass our ships? Very cool. PaulE

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Is that the one we hear when the Russians harass our ships? Very cool. PaulE
HI Paulie yes if its the sound of woopin an that if I can get one as a gent has got me one on order from the USA but he says he has not heard anything so he's says he's gonna chase them up but if I cant get one then I have made it so the whooper sound unit in Norfolk can just un plug an lift out so I can put it in tiger an swop them back an fourth as I cant sail two ships at the same time
chris

Reactions: JR

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Were gonna need a bigger shark ! lol. Not until you put a seaking in the hanger could i get a sense of the size, shes gonna be a big un.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Were gonna need a bigger shark ! lol. Not until you put a seaking in the hanger could i get a sense of the size, shes gonna be a big un.
HI Steve yes she is gonna be a fair size just under 8ft long so the hull sections are nr 4ft each so it will go in my car to take her sailin on the pond an I love building big ship as there is plenty of space to fit an make things work so a workin model an the public loves the models when they are sailin it makes it all worthwhile
thanks for havin a look on here
ATB chris

• Wow
Reactions: JR