boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looks like you’re having fun with the funnel Chris....
HI Tim yea wow they put me to the test of patience alright but not fun im afraid as i thought the caseing might crack on the front bend so it was gently does it ive been at these since 6am an only just came down for tea an hope you has a nice chritmas
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HERE the big rear funnell covered an its 8 inches tall an it sitting right near this fans cooling system an all the fans cooling downtake tubes have got to be built around this now i can see the size off it an the funnell is not finished yet as a lot of othe things have got to be fitted on it IMG_5895.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Genius work Chris, very nice :thumb2:
Steven
HI Steven glad you like them as they have had me working on them with my heart in my mouth in case the casing s cracked but i managded to master them
also hope you had a nice christmas
ATB chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN here you can see the flexible pipe i sent for off ebay that will feed the smoke or steam from the smoke unit an it fits the steradent tube excatly really lucky there in my dream have to listen to them more IMG_5900.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an the front funnell will be fitted onto the main s/s later on when ive worked out how to hold the flex tubeing in place so that it drops dead right onto the smoke unit but first a lot of thought is reqiured
happy new year all
chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Brilliant!
OH cheers Tim very nice of you as its been a tryin day as i was worrying in case that outer caseing would split or crack an now i can relaxe on the build untill i come to fitting the front funnell that will smoke an its goin to be keyhole surgy i think in the main bridge s/s oooooohhhhhhhhh think i'll need to take a nerve tablet before i start on that lol
chris