F-16 for parts reclamation

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
It's looking good Terry. You're pulling this off nicely.

0ne48thtel

Thanks Joe the big one for me at the moment is not to rush as the end is near.

N

noble

Hi Terry I've just saw this and I like it, the weathering you have done so far is very effective, can't wait to see this one completed.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Terry, there's a lot of detail on this one, nice effects of rust and wear,well done ;)

0ne48thtel

Well I haven't had much time over the last few weeks for one reason or another to do anything on this dio.

So over the last couple of days I snatched an hour or two. the pallets are now done and the parts stuck on one of them and weathered. I have also given the top side of the aircraft a dusting of sand adding more in where it is likely to settle more.

The hummer is not far off being complete with just a few bits to add and the weathering to complete it. Then I will pick a few figures to add to finish the scene.

I am in the next day or two hoping to contact or at least try to contact someone on a photographic storage site to gain permission to use at least one of their pictures as a back drop. If it was only going to be used as a back drop for the shelf at home I wouldn't bother.

as I intend showing the build and back drop on a couple of sites and not wanting to land anyone in the brown stuff for using an image without permission I think this is the best way. So no permission no back drop unless anyone knows somebody with images of F-16's at DM they would be happy for me to use.View attachment 86490

View attachment 86491

View attachment 86492

View attachment 86493

View attachment 86494

View attachment 86495

View attachment 86496

View attachment 86497

View attachment 86498

View attachment 86499

View attachment 86500

001.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

T

treyzx10r

Looking great Terry ! Sadly I did'nt get any 16 pics when I went to DM ,the place is huge and I never saw any of them in the little time I had to wander about.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That's looking really good Terry. Going to be a very interesting diorama to look at when it's finished.

P

Polux

I'm agree with Joe, this will be very interesting ;)

Looks lovely!

D

dubster72

This is getting more & more impressive Terry. Really excellent stuff!

M

mobear

so who is the unlucky sod to get bitten by the rattler,and by the way the snakes look awesome and the rest of the DIO is looking quite realistic by design and the weathering

0ne48thtel

Thanks Ole it is coming together slowly and I am managing not to rush as it nears the end.

D

dubster72

Those snakes give me the shivers Terry! Definitely the one about to strike, he's the best.