Fill 'er up!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7181
  • Start date

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
You can't get a better stress free kit than a Tammy one and all of us look good because of it but it stll needs skill not to mess it up. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Good looking pilot. He looks right at home there!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Andy
Pilot looks great. Very neat filling and rescribing.
Jim

D

Deleted member 7181

Thanks for the great comments everyone!

Neil, I'm always really critical of what I do. I'm very happy with him though, and starting to get to grips with a wet palette so might even get a bit better in the future.

Steve - I was going to play it by artistic license anyway, but that picture is a bit of back up and very close to what I had in mind. Great find, thanks!

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Andy,
All looking very nice indeed mate. The build, and paint are very good. The pilot is excellent.

D

Deleted member 7181

I was hoping to make a start on the Neutral Grey underside tonight but I put a large laceration in my trigger finger at work earlier!

Being the companies first aider and having to dress my own favoured hand by myself was a bit challenging to say the least, but I generally heal very quickly so it should be right soon enough

Needless to say, I won't be picking the airbrush up for a couple of days :smiling5:

D

Deleted member 7181

With my trigger finger still a bit dodgy I swapped the airbrush for some of my sons crayons for the colouring in. Luckily he had several shades of olive drab so I could mix it up a bit, and being crayons I didn't have to mask off some individual panels for a bit of variation ;)

iUqM2gJ.jpg

eUQ6DWq.jpg

TN9OCy0.jpg

Stickers & weathering next.

(nose is only blu tacked on at present, hence the poor fit)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking better and better Andy. Pre shade is showing well.