Lee's P-51 Mustang GB. The chat thread.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
yup. and its not easy to get over here any more. had two places I could buy it. One has dropped it the other is in the process. "when its gone its gone"! kind a thing.
My LHS has it on the shelf. Try Frome model centre, they do mail order I think. I thought John did it in the shop as well?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
My LHS has it on the shelf. Try Frome model centre, they do mail order I think. I thought John did it in the shop as well?
I live in Denmark Tim. Cant get it sent over. Dangerous goods and all that and super hard rules these days , Just ask John.
Still hope though as I have found it. :smiling3:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I live in Denmark Tim. Cant get it sent over. Dangerous goods and all that and super hard rules these days , Just ask John.
Still hope though as I have found it. :smiling3:
Sorry Ian, I forgot that…….. :flushed:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Well I guess this is the best place to post this. I’m sorry for not being here on my own GB like I wanted but Life just got in the way. I left a Job I was at got over 25 years and the decision was hard but yet easy because I was on the road to more better things. Not only did I get a better Job full time but I got a part time job I’ve wanted for years working at a Feedstore the next town over where I once bought Feed for years when I had livestock. I hope everyone understands. Thanks to all who participated in this group build all your building looks great. I feel it is worthless to even start a Mustang for this GB because it’s been over for some time now. Thanks again.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Too bad Lee, I was sort of looking forward the that B model you had selected for the build.......any chance of doing it later on as just a wing thing build?

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Too bad Lee, I was sort of looking forward the that B model you had selected for the build.......any chance of doing it later on as just a wing thing build?
Probably not. I doubt if I will be post here very much anymore.

Last edited:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Shame that you wont be with us as much Lee but good to hear its due to you getting your dream job . Never say never mate , one day you might get the urge and a bit of time and start sticking bits of plastic together again, cheers tony

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Sorry to hear this "Pard".....all the best to you and yours. :thumb2:

Last edited:

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Shame that you wont be with us as much Lee but good to hear its due to you getting your dream job . Never say never mate , one day you might get the urge and a bit of time and start sticking bits of plastic together again, cheers tony
Maybe someday