Medieval Tower , my new build.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice start, and the pictures are fine! I assume you build the walls using the card structure as a pattern with the bricks in the kit?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Sue the pics are ok not fuzzy an its great to see you gettin stuck in an will it make much differnce you makin a boo boo on the instructions as to me its looking a good start an we will be following along an hope you are well
chris jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Nice start, and the pictures are fine! I assume you build the walls using the card structure as a pattern with the bricks in the kit?
Hi Tim . Thank you . Yes its cardboard structure and a pattern to where the ceramic bricks go . The bricks have to be shaped sanded to fit if not the pattern will not follow as on the cardboard . The bricks are smaller than the last kit i made. I have made a couple of mistakes when i realised i am following the wrong pattern picture, outcome picture is on the box. The glue in the kit sets in seconds so not time for errors lol.
Pattern is to put up all the building first then start with the bricks etc. I will post more pictures as the build progresses . ....sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue the pics are ok not fuzzy an its great to see you gettin stuck in an will it make much differnce you makin a boo boo on the instructions as to me its looking a good start an we will be following along an hope you are well
chris jen
Hi Chris .. yep i made a boo boo but the ceramic bricks will cover the the mistakes though. I'm glad the pictures are ok. Please do follow along chris more the merryer .:smiling4: cheers . Hope you and Jen are well.... luv sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Chris .. yep i made a boo boo but the ceramic bricks will cover the the mistakes though. I'm glad the pictures are ok. Please do follow along chris more the merryer .:smiling4: cheers . Hope you and Jen are well.... luv sue.
Hi chris . i'm ok thanks, busy though.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi chris . i'm ok thanks, busy though.
well Sue thats the best way to be so you dont get bored is is cold out your way an any snow as we had a little an frezzein fog an treid to take Snowball out on her lead an she took one look outside at the door an the next thing i know she is shooting back indoors an Snowball is in the dog or cat house with jen as she has been raceing about in doors an she shot up the stairs an took a flyin leap on to the shelf an knocked jens 5p saver off the shelf as jen heard the crash downstairs an well she went up an there was 5p every where all over the floor an jen was fumein with Snowball an i was havin a good laugh as it was so funny lol
chris jen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Don’t know about your cat Chris, but our chickens didn’t want to come out this morning either. We had about two inches overnight. They are ex battery hens so probably haven’t ever seen winter, they came out, took one look, went back in again....Sue had to tempt them out with lettuce and grapes.....

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
well Sue thats the best way to be so you dont get bored is is cold out your way an any snow as we had a little an frezzein fog an treid to take Snowball out on her lead an she took one look outside at the door an the next thing i know she is shooting back indoors an Snowball is in the dog or cat house with jen as she has been raceing about in doors an she shot up the stairs an took a flyin leap on to the shelf an knocked jens 5p saver off the shelf as jen heard the crash downstairs an well she went up an there was 5p every where all over the floor an jen was fumein with Snowball an i was havin a good laugh as it was so funny lol
chris jen
Hi Chris. Naughty snowball . Bless her, that's cats for ya. It was - 2 here in sheringham / cromer this morning at 8 am It took me 20 mins to defrost the car so I could come home. We had 2 inches of snow here the other day snow had melted by afternoon though. Oh yah if you have to have the vaccine for the virus as government is vaxin everyone, side effects are feeling very very tired, arm hurts and feels heavy where vaccine injection site is.
love and hugs to you both...... Sue

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. Naughty snowball . Bless her, that's cats for ya. It was - 2 here in sheringham / cromer this morning at 8 am It took me 20 mins to defrost the car so I could come home. We had 2 inches of snow here the other day snow had melted by afternoon though. Oh yah if you have to have the vaccine for the virus as government is vaxin everyone, side effects are feeling very very tired, arm hurts and feels heavy where vaccine injection site is.
love and hugs to you both...... Sue
well Sue that dont sound to good how long do side effects last for ?
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
chris jen
I can just imagine snowball racing around the house. I don't blame snowball for not going out I didn't want to either . Brrrrr brrr

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Don't have a cat but one of our dogs Alfie is a Shih Tzu and he wouldn't go out in the snow, mind you he's only got short legs and I don't think he wanted freezing his knicky knacky nooze, don't blame him really.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
well Sue that dont sound to good how long do side effects last for ?
chris
Last Only one or two days at most no longer. The tired feeling is only the feeling like when you've had when you not slept well at night nothing more than that. The side effects aren't really bad but just noticeable. So don't worry Chris.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I can just imagine snowball racing around the house. I don't blame snowball for not going out I didn't want to either . Brrrrr brrr
NO Sue Snowball may be just a cat but she's not silly she knows what what an she's very inteligent as well as she has now shown she likes tomatoe soup an she was upstairs on the bed when i was down stairs havin some soup but as soon as my spoon was clickin in the empty bowl wow she came down the stairs like a wirl wind ready to lick out the bowl wow
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Last Only one or two days at most no longer. The tired feeling is only the feeling like when you've had when you not slept well at night nothing more than that. The side effects aren't really bad but just noticeable. So don't worry Chris.
WELL Sue have you had your jab ?
as we havnt had ours yet

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
My wife had no side effects whatsoever, neither did her mother or father. Trust me though, a sore arm is light years better than Covid!
OH YEA Tim i suppose you are right just a bit worried bit i suppose it depends on the person then an thanks for the assurearances Tim
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Chris
My wife had no side effects whatsoever, neither did her mother or father. Trust me though, a sore arm is light years better than Covid!
WELL Sue have you had your jab ?
as we havnt had ours yet
I only got mine as I work in a care home, but I had to drive to Fakenham to get it done. But you will receive a letter in the post inviting you and jen to have it done when you receive the letter it will explain all to you, where to go and what to do. . At the moment the government is vaccine people in age groups 90", 80, 70, 60, and so on. Xx