Medieval Tower , my new build.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I only got mine as I work in a care home, but I had to drive to Fakenham to get it done. But you will receive a letter in the post inviting you and jen to have it done when you receive the letter it will explain all to you, where to go and what to do. . At the moment the government is vaccine people in age groups 90", 80, 70, 60, and so on. Xx
CHEERS Sue for the info an was you yours painfull ?

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
I only got mine as I work in a care home, but I had to drive to Fakenham to get it done. But you will receive a letter in the post inviting you and jen to have it done when you receive the letter it will explain all to you, where to go and what to do. . At the moment the government is vaccine people in age groups 90", 80, 70, 60, and so on. Xx
Sorry chris I didn't mean to worry you. Sometimes I don't think the impact of what I say words I use. Sorry chris. Xx

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Sorry chris I didn't mean to worry you. Sometimes I don't think the impact of what I say words I use. Sorry chris. Xx
HI Sue its as Tim said an he's right so no worryies Sue think no more about it as we better get back on to this thread or we will have the mods after us so what is the next thing that you are to do on this tower an have you found any ivy for the tower ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Mine was painful yes but only for 2 days day, tiredness lasted 2 days but then tyiedness mite be due to my work also.
OK Sue luvy no worries an yes you may be right but i dont mind neddeles as when they take blood i always whatch the needle goin into my arm so no probs if it hurts just got to grin an bear it
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue its as Tim said an he's right so no worryies Sue think no more about it as we better get back on to this thread or we will have the mods after us so what is the next thing that you are to do on this tower an have you found any ivy for the tower ?
chris
I've been looking on ebay for dolls house ivy but then that's not good so I will have to have a think about it. I do have some green material and some wire though hmmm.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I've been looking on ebay for dolls house ivy but then that's not good so I will have to have a think about it. I do have some green material and some wire though hmmm.
WELL Sue try that an see what it looks like just little test eara
an then have a look to see if to your liking
chris jen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Pics look good from here Sue.......nice bit of progress as well. No sweat on the boo boo as like you said, it will all be covered up. Try checking on line for model railroad scenery materials.......not sure what scale your tower is but you should be able to find something suitable that will work for you. :thumb2:
Rick H.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
WELL Sue try that an see what it looks like just little test eara
an then have a look to see if to your liking
chris jen
Hi chris . i have brought a mini cat and dog for the tower build but have found them to to big :smiling5: , its looks like a size scale of rabbit the size of a horse lol . xx sue

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Pics look good from here Sue.......nice bit of progress as well. No sweat on the boo boo as like you said, it will all be covered up. Try checking on line for model railroad scenery materials.......not sure what scale your tower is but you should be able to find something suitable that will work for you. :thumb2:
Rick H.
Hi Rick. yes thank you for ideas , i had not thought or realized about the size scale of the tower to the scenery items i would love to add to this build to make it more realistic . I have looked ordered some items from miniature dolls house website only to find they are to big , :smiling5:. never mind . I will have a look on model railroad scenery and see what they have .
Opps i did make a further another mistake on building no4 in new pics but i have took the building apart and built it up again so mistake is not more. Now to use the bricks the fun bit . ...... sue

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
I have not done much to tower build lately . In the pictures no4 building i had to dismantle and rebuild as i had built it wrong as you can see the angle of the building in the picture . The no4 building has not been glued done yet as a set of steps have to be built and put in before building no4 can go in and be glued down. :thumb2::upside::hugging-face:........sue

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Rick. yes thank you for ideas , i had not thought or realized about the size scale of the tower to the scenery items i would love to add to this build to make it more realistic . I have looked ordered some items from miniature dolls house website only to find they are to big , :smiling5:. never mind . I will have a look on model railroad scenery and see what they have .
Opps i did make a further another mistake on building no4 in new pics but i have took the building apart and built it up again so mistake is not more. Now to use the bricks the fun bit . ...... sue
Hello Sue looks very nice an regards the scales for bits to suit your tower well now you are thinking like a proffecinal moddeler an giving it a bit of thought as that helps the finished model no end an does it say what the scale is on the box ?
hope you are well
chris jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hello Sue looks very nice an regards the scales for bits to suit your tower well now you are thinking like a proffecinal moddeler an giving it a bit of thought as that helps the finished model no end an does it say what the scale is on the box ?
hope you are well
chris jen
Hi Chris. The box doesn't say what scale it is, been looking online I carnt find any info to say what scale it is. I guess I will have to contact the makers aedes-ars and ask them. I will ring you tomorrow Chris I've got builder/"tradesmen in at the moment...... Sue xx

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. The box doesn't say what scale it is, been looking online I carnt find any info to say what scale it is. I guess I will have to contact the makers aedes-ars and ask them. I will ring you tomorrow Chris I've got builder/"tradesmen in at the moment...... Sue xx
HI SUE hope you got things all sorted an get your fence upright again an your built is lookin good
Chris jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE hope you got things all sorted an get your fence upright again an your built is lookin good
Chris jen
Hi Chris. Let's just say he's a trademan that I won't be using again. As for fencing I will do myself. I'm getting fed up with fixing stuff in the house and paying out.
Tha tower I'm so looking forward to putting the bricks on the buildings,
I think I will cut to shape a lot of bricks before I start building the walls. Thank you Chris and jen. X