my new build/ project.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI again Sue glad you are bein carefull with the knife an cant wait to see your castle that should keep you goin do yo know how big it is ?
chris an jen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Sue
Several light cuts are usually better than one heavy cut by the way....you also get more control that way.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Buildings are always enjoyable Sue, I shall grab a seat if I may .
Hi John. Yes please do grab a seat and watch a building rise p. I have never laid a brick or a tyle in real life so this could be interesting John...... Sue QUOTE="John Race, post: 529315, member: 4387"]
Buildings are always enjoyable Sue, I shall grab a seat if I may .
[/QUOTE]

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI again Sue glad you are bein carefull with the knife an cant wait to see your castle that should keep you goin do yo know how big it is ?
chris an jen
Hi Chris it's a medieval tower not a castle. Sorry Chris.
Its by the same makers aedesars.com as the manger I'm building at the moment. Size it's mm- 220/250/285..... Sue.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Sue
I also find windows easier to cut out by starting the cuts in the corner and cutting outwards, rather than cutting towards the corner. The corners come out cleaner and there is less chance of cutting into the bit you want to keep.....but you’ve probably already worked that out yourself.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Sue im sure Tim knows what he's talking about as he's done this a lot more than me an medieval tower thats great still it will be a great build an you can make it all spooky an such lol an J/R comin we better make sure he has'nt got his matches lol :cold-sweat: :rolling::smiling: an John only jokin but John does set fire to his building models to get that bombed effect an he's very good at it
chris

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm just going to sit back here in the corner and observe..........if there's any blood I'll have time to duck for cover. Matron entrusted me with the first aid kit in case there should be a mishap, so I got your back Sue.....please carry on. Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'm just going to sit back here in the corner and observe..........if there's any blood I'll have time to duck for cover. Matron entrusted me with the first aid kit in case there should be a mishap, so I got your back Sue.....please carry on. Rick H.
Sue we dont want to see any blood even if matron has entrusted rick with her first aid kit an J/R with his matches an a ship nut bein me so a few weridos whatchin lol :rolling: :upside::smiling: yes please carry on an enjoy your self on the build an when we come over to visit i'll have a better look as its nice to see it in real
chris the ship nut lol

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Rick H. Bless you. Thank you . I do hope your first aid kit is big cause I have to use a hammer in this kit at some point , so I will warn you before hand ️ so you can double duck..... Sue

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Sue we dont want to see any blood even if matron has entrusted rick with her first aid kit an J/R with his matches an a ship nut bein me so a few weridos whatchin lol :rolling: :upside::smiling: yes please carry on an enjoy your self on the build an when we come over to visit i'll have a better look as its nice to see it in real
chris the ship nut lol
Hi Chris. Happy bunch of people on here .. If maton entrusted Rick with a first aid box then I know I'll be OK .
I've got the side of model up....... Sue

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. Happy bunch of people on here .. If maton entrusted Rick with a first aid box then I know I'll be OK .
I've got the side of model up....... Sue
HI Sue yea they are a great bunch of guys an gals on here an look out for matron as she normally arrives with a BIG BIG BIG NEEDLE an then its a case of she says where do you want it lol :rolling::cold-sweat::smiling2:

chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Rick H. Bless you. Thank you . I do hope your first aid kit is big cause I have to use a hammer in this kit at some point , so I will warn you before hand ️ so you can double duck..... Sue
YEA Sue i noticed that in your destruckions that it shows a hammer why ever will you need that for in a card kit ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, I suspect it is to keep you and JR in line............I'd stay clear of her swing if I were as close to this build as you are! :tongue-out3:
Rick H.
HAHA :thinking: :cold-sweat::smiling: hear that John, an Tim, Rick ,says we ALL got to be on our best behaviou as we are in the line of fire as we are in the front row but hang about how did that happen my chair is now behind John's an tim's wow that happend
qiuck lol:rolling::cold-sweat: :smiling2: but dont worry sue is very mild mannered an a lovely lass
chris an jen