my new build/ project.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
COR WOW Sue at this rate of build you wont have to worry about finishing before xmas an are the bricks glued ? as you 'd make a good brickie i would have difficulty doin that what a start you have made wow an have you found out why you need a hammer as its got me :thinking: an really glad you are enjoyin this an jen was amazed at your progress
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
COR WOW Sue at this rate of build you wont have to worry about finishing before xmas an are the bricks glued ? as you 'd make a good brickie i would have difficulty doin that what a start you have made wow an have you found out why you need a hammer as its got me :thinking: an really glad you are enjoyin this an jen was amazed at your progress
chris an jen
Hi Chris.Thank you. Yes the bricks are glued in place. A hammer is used to brake up bricks for the floor covering in the manger. I am using the pliers / punchers andv I nearly squashed my finger lol. I mite paint the inside walls of the manger. My next build I will make sure I give it a title and post it in the right section on here..... Sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
OK Sue now i understand about the hammer so no need to worry John an Tim an Rick so no need to pactice ducking lol :rolling: :cold-sweat::smiling2:an Sue them bricks look ok to me a lot better than i could do
chris jen
Thank you Chris. You did a fantastic job on your nimits. Your new build will be another incredible build you a very talented man Chris.... Sue

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Chris. You did a fantastic job on your nimits. Your new build will be another incredible build you a very talented man Chris.... Sue
OH thank you Sue yea NIMITZ dint turn out to bad but i think ive got competion now for buildin in you as you are excedding my an jens exspectations wow what a perfect little builder you are
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I don't see anything amiss Sue.....if you ask me I'd put you to work in a heart beat. That is some fine progress you've made so far. Keep it going Lass.
YEA Rick you are right Sue you must have more confidence in your builds like that double decker bus you built that was very good as i would have struggled to build that its right what they say i think sometimes we can be our own worst critits but you Sue are on the right rd to becomming a master builder judgeing by that brickwork marvalous work an a pleasure to see on here for everyone to see
chris jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looks good to me Sue. Bricks are spot on.
YEA Tim you think like Rick an me she's done a good job on her first proper forum build an still more to come like she did her fairy build spot on an i fully agree with you all so there you have it Sue your fourum buddyies think you do good work
chris jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
OH thank you Sue yea NIMITZ dint turn out to bad but i think ive got competion now for buildin in you as you are excedding my an jens exspectations wow what a perfect little builder you are
chris
Thank you Chris.
chris
Thank you Chris my next one will be better lol. I must say that all your boats have been a work of art, your attention to detail is incredible. . Say hello to jen for me give her my love .... Sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
YEA Tim you think like Rick an me she's done a good job on her first proper forum build an still more to come like she did her fairy build spot on an i fully agree with you all so there you have it Sue your fourum buddyies think you do good work
chris jen
[/
I don't see anything amiss Sue.....if you ask me I'd put you to work in a heart beat. That is some fine progress you've made so far. Keep it going Lass.
Thank you Rick H. Its not perfect but next one will be better.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Chris.
Thank you Chris my next one will be better lol. I must say that all your boats have been a work of art, your attention to detail is incredible. . Say hello to jen for me give her my love .... Sue.
Many thanks Sue an jen said bless you an she sends you her love as well an now whats next on this build of this manger is there any animals at all as i know you said the figures are already painted an cant you repaint them in different colures ?
an yes the tower hopefully will be a spooky dio as its now dark at night as they usually are lol hope you will exsell on that one
chris jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an yea lookin forward to see the roof tiles go on as thats another thing ive not done but J/R is an exspert at it an Tim an Rick i'll let you get a word in when you are ready lol
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Sue
I also find windows easier to cut out by starting the cuts in the corner and cutting outwards, rather than cutting towards the corner. The corners come out cleaner and there is less chance of cutting into the bit you want to keep.....but you’ve probably already worked that out yourself.
Hi Tim. I now realise and understand what you mean what you mean small cuts outwards from each window corners . Thanks Tim any hints, tips, guidance and advice Is much appreciated ...... Sue