not stew again.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
And it's coming along very nicely and the gutters are SUPERB... i cant' wait to see it done... ;) ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Andy you have rumbled me, but they tend to leave my bench in a right mess lol

Evening Paul,

As to your miniature helpers mentioned by Andy and your reply, wouldn't it have been better to scratch build them an Outhouse first and then your building??? I think you wouldn't have such a mess on your bench every morning or evening!!! Just a thought…...…...

BTW, whoever is building this, is doing one hell of a super job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prost
Allen

• Haha
Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Evening Paul,

As to your miniature helpers mentioned by Andy and your reply, wouldn't it have been better to scratch build them an Outhouse first and then your building??? I think you wouldn't have such a mess on your bench every morning or evening!!! Just a thought…...…...

BTW, whoever is building this, is doing one hell of a super job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prost
Allen
Allen,
Now why didn't I think of that I will work out a plan with them later. :smiling3: Glad you like the building.

D

Deleted member 7181

Problem is, if you build Two Inch Tommy (Walsh) and his sidekick a place of their own they'll keep skulking away for a tea break!

• Haha

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Not a lot done due to the weather but have painted up the guttering and given it a suitable weathering. I also added some green pigments to the roof tiles and the walls behind the down pipe. It looks starker in the pictures.

Scottie

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
SCOTTIE... this is FANTASTIC.. the level of realism is really SUPERB ... very well done...

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Ok Paul,

I knew if I looked at the 5 pics long enough, I would find something wrong. Well, Uhh, Ummm……………...……………....Still looking, Hmmmmmm, Ahhhhhh…………….Yup……...Ok, in the middle picture, the gutter on the lower roof is tipped in towards the wall 11° too much!!! Whew, I feel better now!!!

Prost and marvelling at your work!!!
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Ok Paul,

I knew if I looked at the 5 pics long enough, I would find something wrong. Well, Uhh, Ummm……………...……………....Still looking, Hmmmmmm, Ahhhhhh…………….Yup……...Ok, in the middle picture, the gutter on the lower roof is tipped in towards the wall 11° too much!!! Whew, I feel better now!!!

Prost and marvelling at your work!!!
Allen
Allen,
Man that means I will have to start all over again but glad you spotted it I will have to raise my standards :tongue-out3:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just for Mr Race I have been working on the doors. I wanted them to look as if they had been neglected for a few years but not sure if I have overdone it. I would be interested in you opinion. The little mesh door in the corner will be for the chicken coup.
The next bit will be to put the roof on then add the guttering etc.

I have tried to represent a stable type door. It is made from plastic sheet with plastic hinges, pewter rivets for the hinge bolts and a lever latch made from copper wire and pewter sheet.

View attachment 350829

The other doors were all made in the same way.

View attachment 350830

The next pictures show them fitted

View attachment 350832

View attachment 350833

View attachment 350834

thanks for looking
Scottie
Paul , sorry for late reply, wow wow wow, just perfection.
Nothing more or less. Especially like the personal door how you have not slip matched the boards. The bolts heads spot on .
score or 10 /10:nerd:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul , sorry for late reply, wow wow wow, just perfection.
Nothing more or less. Especially like the personal door how you have not slip matched the boards. The bolts heads spot on .
score or 10 /10:nerd:
Thanks John, No worries I miss loads to there are so many great builds going on. Glad you like it so far. I have to keep upping my game to keep up with your buildings.

• Haha

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The guttering is just the icing on the cake Paul. :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: