not stew again.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
No my Friend, we haven't given up.........….We are just blown away by your fantastic work and don't know what to say!!! This is just so great and so well done Paul...

A Big Prost
Allen

D

Deleted member 7181

No my Friend, we haven't given up.........….We are just blown away by your fantastic work and don't know what to say!
Exactly. Plus I don't want to peak too soon and use up all the superlatives when we still don't know what stunning work is around the corner.

I'm following each post with interest and always looking forward to the next episode :smiling3:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
Superb modelling. Bet you're dead chuffed with the way this is going.
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice work and looking good.

Don't worry Paul. I'm sure folks are still watching your excellent modelling.
A lot of the problems are in the fact that builds just can't be discussed at a leisurely pace.
Things are that manic with posts flying through at a crazy rate, lots of updates from builders go on to page two or even three within hours and updates are missed altogether.

So chin up old lad - Onwards and upwards and keep your powder dry!

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sorry guys just feeling sorry for myself, it is a hard site to keep up with everything and I'm glad your still there.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Absolute master class mate.
Mick thanks fella really appreciate the comment.
Top notch indeed!

Cheers
Thanks Wouter good to see you.
No my Friend, we haven't given up.........….We are just blown away by your fantastic work and don't know what to say!!! This is just so great and so well done Paul...

A Big Prost
Allen
Allen, Thanks mate good to see you about glad you like it so far. How's the bench time with you I haven't seen anything lately or have I missed it?
Exactly. Plus I don't want to peak too soon and use up all the superlatives when we still don't know what stunning work is around the corner.

I'm following each post with interest and always looking forward to the next episode :smiling3:
Andy, Hope I wont disappoint going forward.
Hi Scottie
Superb modelling. Bet you're dead chuffed with the way this is going.
Jim
Jim, Thank you, I must admit so far it is going ok.
Very nice work and looking good.

Don't worry Paul. I'm sure folks are still watching your excellent modelling.
A lot of the problems are in the fact that builds just can't be discussed at a leisurely pace.
Things are that manic with posts flying through at a crazy rate, lots of updates from builders go on to page two or even three within hours and updates are missed altogether.

So chin up old lad - Onwards and upwards and keep your powder dry!
Ron,
Thank you mate I appreciate it, and you are right there is a lot of superb modelling going on and it is hard to keep up.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Allen, Thanks mate good to see you about glad you like it so far. How's the bench time with you I haven't seen anything lately or have I missed it?

Hey Bro,

Life has gotten in the way and I have a Stau at the spray booth! I have put my V2 project on hold for the past few weeks pending a re-group and a hissy stick frenzy. I am on vacation next week so I hope traffic will get moving again and maybe to post on a regular basis….I have also been working on a few things for the SMC in October, in Holland.........

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hey Bro,

Life has gotten in the way and I have a Stau at the spray booth! I have put my V2 project on hold for the past few weeks pending a re-group and a hissy stick frenzy. I am on vacation next week so I hope traffic will get moving again and maybe to post on a regular basis….I have also been working on a few things for the SMC in October, in Holland.........
Ok mate I look forward to seeing how your getting on what's in the pipeline for the SMC

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Paul, it will be a little while and I can't tell you about what's up for the SMC.....It's Top Secret and if I do, then I have to kill you Buddy!!!

I watch to many spy movies I guess...………….Will PM you this weekend.

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
Scottie,

I Can't believe it I thought I caught up with your build to find out I was four pages short. I love the tools and the lean too, awesome work as always

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie,

I Can't believe it I thought I caught up with your build to find out I was four pages short. I love the tools and the lean too, awesome work as always
Thanks Martyn, glad to see you again, what have you been up to?

D

Deleted member 6559

More marvellous stuff Scottie. The site is a bit quiet at the moment. but I'm assuming a lot of people will be a way on holiday. Stick with it (you should try figure building).

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
To be honest mate I had that pneumonia and have still been suffering with that. Also I'm posted but my family is moving down to yeovil this month so thats been keeping me busy.

As for the dragon wagon I have started to paint the interior parts and I'm currently thinking about making some bed rolls or blankets folded up the engine cover. I will post some pictures on my build.

Marty

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
More marvellous stuff Scottie. The site is a bit quiet at the moment. but I'm assuming a lot of people will be a way on holiday. Stick with it (you should try figure building).
Peter, it is quiet at the moment. I will leave the figures to those with skill mate.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
To be honest mate I had that pneumonia and have still been suffering with that. Also I'm posted but my family is moving down to yeovil this month so thats been keeping me busy.

As for the dragon wagon I have started to paint the interior parts and I'm currently thinking about making some bed rolls or blankets folded up the engine cover. I will post some pictures on my build.

Marty
Marty, sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Glad to know the wagon is still on the go I am looking forward to seeing an update.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Still tinkering away,
I made a log pile and covered it with a tarp. I guess the kitchen used wood to cook with so they have been heling themselves.

Next the grasses and textures are being added to break up the dirt yard.

The house is not fixed down yet.

cheers
Scottie

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Scottie, I've only a small bag of superlatives to express and need to be very selective as you're churning out too many surprises. Watching every page and enjoying it silently hand in bag waiting for the finale. I see the composition growing...it's already alive without the figures...so what are you gonna surprise us with next?

Cheers,
Richard

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
hi Scottie
Like Richard I'm enjoying seeing what you come up with next.
Jim