"Pakin A Surprise"

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great Tommy, keep up the good work, ;)

B

Bunkerbarge

I've never seen a diorama actually being 'built' before! This id going to look amazing and so much better than anything you can buy as a kit. This will really be a bespoke diorama.

Superb job, it is looking amazing already.

T

tommy1drop

Thanks lads your words mean a lot, once again thank you and nice to have you along:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Another little update on the dio (cant stop now:rolleyes:smiling3: as you can see from the pics, I dug up a section to make it look less boring:eek:

I`m thinking of adding under ground drainage, I wanted to make that area look as if a shell had exploded leaving a crater exposing the drainage, well thats the idea anyway:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Finally got the cobbles finished( 1000`s of the little bu**ers), and am I glad that`s done :eek: just the pavements to start next, and I`m really looking forward to that:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Lee, bit of a rest now before the pavements, I think I`ve lost the feelings in my fingers:rolleyes:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
Thanks Lee, bit of a rest now before the pavements, I think I`ve lost the feelings in my fingers:rolleyes:
Yeah best you do mate...you want to be called Tommy1droppedoff! :D

Lee :smiling3:

First Name
Richard
Nice one Tommy

love the street cant wait to see the next progress pictures.

Cheers Richi

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Richi, starting the pavements next, still got to decide which pak gun to go with, self propelled or towed:rolleyes:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh no Tommy you must have very hungry mice lol, :D

that street is great lov the look of it,bet your glad thats over,:confused:

like the idea of the shell hit, good thinking, :rolleyes:

I like the self propelled ones just look nasty, and a misses ;)

look forward to next lot of pics, keep up the great work, o_O

N

noble

That's a he'll available job on those cobbles stones tommy nice work indeed, if you don't mind me asking how did you make them they look really good.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica..Oh I`m glad the cobbles are over, I started to dream about those cobbles:eek:

Glad you like the shell hit, it looked to much as it was, so something had to be done to change the look and break it up;)

Still undecided about the gun, but at this moment it could well be self propelled, I`ve got a Marder 1 on Lorraine chassis, so far I keep looking at that one:rolleyes:, but that could change again;)

T

tommy1drop

Hi Scott glad you like it buddy, the cobbles were made from a mold from Diorama Debris, good mold and the company is based in the UK, great postage and they do a lot of different molds for casting, hope this helps Scott;)

T

tommy1drop

Up date on the slabbing, I started the park area as this is the smallest area to be done, I wanted to see what the cork slabbing would look like, so this area got started first, as you can see the slabbing is done from cork, this is then filed around the edges and distressed to give them a worn look, plaster watered down will then be spread using a small brush to give the slabs a texture...hope it works out:rolleyes: