"Pakin A Surprise"

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great paving Tommy,,looks really realistic very well done, and its turned out very well, ;)

if i may give you one tip before adding any paint, the water can move, your plaster about,

what i do is give it a good coat of matt, to seal it, without moving it about to much, as the top coats

of paint will pull the plaster off the cork ,or ever pva glue, hate to see your good work go down the drain:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica thank you for that glad you like it, and thank you for the tip;) I`m going to take you up on that, I think I will give everything a thin coating of pva, once again thank you :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
glad to be of assistance,and your very welcome,glad to lead a hand :rolleyes:

as i did some think and had that happen it pulled out most of the plaster on me,:confused:

and that looks so good,

look forward to see what you do with the shell hole, ;)

T

tommy1drop

Just a small update on the pak gun that I am still not sure which one to use yet, so far there are 3 or more pak guns that I am thinking would look good on the dio, but , this decision could change over night:rolleyes:

So far these are the main contenders

Well these are the ones that I am thinking off, but I also have some Panthers and a Nashorn that could look just as good as the above.... your decisions and thoughts would be gratefully appreciated;)

Last edited:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Your dioarama doesn't need a model it's amazing on its own some great work and ideas on this I love it especially the park area slabs walls etc keep up the great work thanks for sharing cheers john

T

tommy1drop

Hi Patrick, thanks for that buddy, I have been looking more at the Trumpy pak, I really like the look of it;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice pick,s i think any of them would look good, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i think so as well do like the look of that one, ;)

T

tommy1drop

Just a wee update on the dio :rolleyes: I have started to build some floors for one of the houses using the coffee stirrers, these were cut to measurements and glued onto a card base, I will be building one or two more floor sections for the two houses;)

I have also started work on the Trumpeter pak43, nice kit to build so far, some fiddly bits, that my non co-operating fingers are finding hard to deal with, so this could take a little while more to build:rolleyes: anyway, here is one or two pics, hope you like them, will get more pics on later as the build moves along a little further;)

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics they were done using my mobile:oops:

First Name
Dave
The guns looking very tidy I struggle with the little bits often last seen pinging out of the tweezers across the room.

Dave

T

tommy1drop

You`re not wrong Dave, there were a few choice words spoken last night building it:eek:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Tom, nice start on the pak, oh ,I can just imagine, what was said, dont you just hate that, lol, :confused: :D