"Pakin A Surprise"

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Been silently following this. This is looking superb. The finish is going to be awesome. Can't wait. :D

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Monica, you`re not wrong on the gaps around the windows, I think I have some thin styrene sheets, so a little fettling is on the cards:smiling3:

0ne48thtel

I would get you to come and do my floor boards when you have finished everyone elses Tommy but I don't think SWMBO would like half of it missing and bits hanging off.

T

tommy1drop

I think that might be a bit too difficult to explain Terry, would that count as "only a job half done":rolleyes:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
I think that might be a bit too difficult to explain Terry, would that count as "only a job half done":rolleyes:
Not to my local council builders!

L

Lady Phoenix

I cant believe what Im seeing on this thread. I mean, thats a really good offer from BT Infinity for Broadband.

But serioulsy, this is amazing. Ive felt Ive had no choice but to watch this thread so that I can be notified of any further developements.

T

tommy1drop

Hi Penny thank you for the kind words and nice to have you along:smiling3:

And that is a good offer from BT Infinity:D

T

tommy1drop

Just a small update on the dio, started some of the furniture that is going into the buildings, these are items from Verlinden, these are a few bits and bobs that have been painted so far, excluding the arm chairs, not sure how to finish these yet:rolleyes:

Any way, these are where they`re at, hope you like them:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Patrick, thinking of a bathroom to put in one of the buildings;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Tommy,do real like the furniture, looks amazing , ;)

may I ask was it costly ? and is it one of two sets ?

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Looks like I'll be moving in there when you're done Tommy. Looks better than my place!

T

treyzx10r

Tommy just caught up on this build,wow truly amazing! That flooring looks spot on,ca'nt wait for the next update! Cheers Trey

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica glad you like it, as far as cost, I managed to get them for a bargain off evil-bay for a combined price of £16.00 for the two sets:rolleyes: