"Pakin A Surprise"

T

tommy1drop

Hi Dave thank you for that, glad you like it:smiling3:

Hi Monica glad you like it, I know what you mean about the floors, I`m looking forward to it myself;)

T

tommy1drop

Hi again just a wee update on the buildings, I have completed the floor on the first building, just a wall to do, and then I can get started on the wall papering:rolleyes:

I have also started the flooring on the second building, hoping to get more done on that later;)

Anyway here`s some pics(apologies for the quality) hope you like it:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Tommy, the floors have turned out very well, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Once you're done here Tommy you can come paint my house if you like. Looks great so far, those floor boards are very nicely done.

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Dave, they`re better the ones in my house;) at least these ones don`t squeek:D

T

tommy1drop

Another small update on the dio, I have all but finished the flooring in both buildings, and to be truthful, very happy its nearly done;)

Going to start with the external work on the buildings next:rolleyes: this will include sorting out the gaps on the kits, and some filling here and there as the Miniart kits don`t exactly fit well, you find gaps all around the kits that do need some attention, but these will get some treatment:eek:

Any way here are some more piccies, hope you like them:smiling3:

D

dubster72

You've definitely got the knack for this stuff Tommy! It's looking excellent :smiling3:

I know what you mean about those Miniart building & their gaps! I filled one of mine with expanding foam & that really helped!

T

tommy1drop

Thanks for that Patrick:smiling3:

Yep your not wrong about those gaps mate, I don`t think I`ve built one of their kits that fits perfect, but they are worth it in the end;)

N

noble

Tommy when you are finished with your floor boards you can come relay mine in our house. This looks amazing work there mate very nice detail, keep up the good work.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking real good Tommy ,the floors turned out great, ;)

when i did my minart one found the most and worse gaps in the window,s