Scotties panzer lll

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Scottie

'figure painting is not my forte'..... Clearly you and I have a different definition of what forte means!!

The whole thing has had turned out beautifully and the figures finish it off perfectly.

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's a great finish, like it a lot,lovely work again.
Thanks Mark appreciate the kind comment.
Scottie

'figure painting is not my forte'..... Clearly you and I have a different definition of what forte means!!

The whole thing has had turned out beautifully and the figures finish it off perfectly.

Very well done indeed.

Andrew
Andrew, thank you mate very kind of you.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
The figures are the icing and cherry on top of a very nice cake. Great work all round my friend

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Jim, thanks mate I must admit I am quite happy with the end result.

Tim, you are to kind thank you.

Jack, thank you mate but I am never happy with the figures.
Why not mate? They are as good as they get!
Steve

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The committee has been watching this with increasing excitement, in fact several members had to receive medication from Matron. All have been suitably revived and the unanimous decision made.
The Dogs_0.jpg THE DOGS 2 MOD.png
Congratulations Paul , great build as usual to your exacting standards .

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The figures are the icing and cherry on top of a very nice cake. Great work all round my friend
Many thanks Steve very kind of you.
Why not mate? They are as good as they get!
Steve
Steve, thanks mate appreciate it.
Took the words out of my keyboard :smiling3:
Jakko, cheers fella.
Hey Scottie Dawg.........pass me a little of that "forte", I would LOVE to paint figures as weak as these :tongue-out3: :tongue-out3: :tongue-out::smiling5:;):thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Rick, thank you matey you have no worrrys.
What he says!
Thanks Neil, glad your happy with them just have to try the dark art of modifying them.
The committee has been watching this with increasing excitement, in fact several members had to receive medication from Matron. All have been suitably revived and the unanimous decision made.
View attachment 456716
Congratulations Paul , great build as usual to your exacting standards .
John many thanks to you and the committee it is very humbling.
And well earned IMHO! :thumb2: :thumb2:
Thank you Rick.
What's "Not my Forte"...you just knocked it out of the screen Paul/Scottie.:thumb2: Which one of you did it?:tears-of-joy: Will be seeing lots more figures from you from now on.

Cheers,
Richard
Richard I do need to do more figures. I do try to do at least one figure for each build to show scale but would like to do a scene with more in.
A very nice model and figures, Paul. :thumb2:
I'm not going to add anything about "forte": it has already been played in almost all its possible variations. :smiling4:

Andrea
Thanks Andrea thanks for stopping buy and the nice comment.

Niho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Hello Paul
Okies..... the ol' ringer ....'I'm not a figure painter' now most of us 'aren't' however many we do, but we do improve.... try new things and get better results or have the confidence to wipe the slate & start again....
Anyhoo ... yer figgies are good, not overdone or underdone, they are to your eye and present abilities ..... cool, and you put them up for inspection.....
Great work mate
Carry on...
Nick

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hello Paul
Okies..... the ol' ringer ....'I'm not a figure painter' now most of us 'aren't' however many we do, but we do improve.... try new things and get better results or have the confidence to wipe the slate & start again....
Anyhoo ... yer figgies are good, not overdone or underdone, they are to your eye and present abilities ..... cool, and you put them up for inspection.....
Great work mate
Carry on...
Nick
Nick,
Thanks mate, it's true what you say and hopefully we do get better. Thanks again for the kind comment.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I have made a start on the weathering. What I am going to say next is honestly NOT to get good comments or solicit praise. I value your honest feedback because I don't think what I have done is very good. So please be brutal and honest and tell me what you think, if you think it's pants say so, and pointers to get it better.

DSCF3460.JPG

DSCF3461.JPG

DSCF3462.JPG

DSCF3463.JPG

thanks
Scottie

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If the admins just move the relevant posts to that thread, it all gets sorted out automatically.