scotties pioneer.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I luv catching up on your builds mate. As Greg says very neat and tidy. Stunning work all round. Keep it coming mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I have added the initial wash to the cab walls. Prior to this I added an interior light and cable to the back wall. The seat backs and details all need to be picked out.

DSCF2416.JPG

Next door handles were added to both doors. The model just had a simple square block that was to small and to far down.

DSCF2418.JPG

The cab floor also received the same treatment again details require picking out.

DSCF2417.JPG

Finally I also made a start on the wood work.

DSCF2419.JPG

cheers
Scottie

First Name
Andy
Great work on the wood, I have a truck in mind with a wooden bed and I only hope I can make it look half as good as yours.

Andy.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks mate glad you like it. Where did you keep the snatch blocks?
Paul,
Snatch blocks were kept in those front baskets under the drivers and crews doors, along with a few chains and shackles. Too heavy to have snatch blocks any higher.
Love the internal cab work .

Last edited:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul,
Snatch blocks were kept in those front baskets under the drivers and crews doors, along with a few chains and shackles. Too heavy to have snatch blocks any higher.
Love the internal can work .
Thanks John, I thought it would be a pain to lift them in and out of anything above head height lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I have finished off the cab interior just needs a coat of flat. Just added a map and a magazine wedged between the seats for a bit of interest. The rifles have been added with the addition of some slings from masking tape. The windows have all been masked on the outside hence the yellowish look.

DSCF2421.JPG

DSCF2422.JPG

DSCF2423.JPG

I also decided to add a bit of dirt under the back before It gets placed on the chassis and becomes difficult to reach. there will be more work done later.

DSCF2425.JPG

I'm really enjoying this build.

thanks for looking
Scottie

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
As you should be......super bit of work on this Scottie. Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The under-the-bed touch is brilliant. Loved the magazine. Will never understand the British affinity for wooden floorboards, even in a relatively modern Morgan. PaulE

• Haha
Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Wow Paul! Yet more stunning work.
Thanks Andy really glad you like it.
The under-the-bed touch is brilliant. Loved the magazine. Will never understand the British affinity for wooden floorboards, even in a relatively modern Morgan. PaulE
Thanks Paul, I don't want it to mucky but just enough. I guess it was cheap, easy to work and readily available.