Scotties Puma AAGB

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Paul you are certainly a master of the photo etch, totally or inspiring work.
Pete.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
You're making a cracking job of detailing this. Impressed with the skill and patience needed.
Jim

First Name
Wouter
Hi mate, very cool extra detailing you are showing here. Nice!

Cheers

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Precision work my friend!, a real "how to" on PE and such clean pics!
I will present something too soon, but from the opposite end of the spectrum.
It will be pierced and battered from merciless enemy fire and left to be a testament of Man's inhumanity to Man.

Your skills would be perfect to make a vignette of a vehicle in a museum setting, or a show piece for festivals and such.
Just an idea I had been bandying myself but I am much too sloppy and have a very short fuse for tiny fiddly stuff :confounded:

Keep up the splendid work, :thumb2:

Cheers, Jim

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Precision work my friend!, a real "how to" on PE and such clean pics!
I will present something too soon, but from the opposite end of the spectrum.
It will be pierced and battered from merciless enemy fire and left to be a testament of Man's inhumanity to Man.

Your skills would be perfect to make a vignette of a vehicle in a museum setting, or a show piece for festivals and such.
Just an idea I had been bandying myself but I am much too sloppy and have a very short fuse for tiny fiddly stuff :confounded:

Keep up the splendid work, :thumb2:
Cheers Jim, Your just the man to do a shot up wreck I look forward to seeing it. As to the museum/festival idea that is something worth considering.

Very impressive jack Paul!
Pete
Thanks Pete not the best designed etch in the world but got there in the end.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Astounding! PaulE
Thanks Paul it must be like working with your tiny scale
Hi Paul you are certainly a master of the photo etch, totally or inspiring work.
Pete.
Pete, Not quite a master but it is fun.
Hi Scottie
You're making a cracking job of detailing this. Impressed with the skill and patience needed.
Jim
Jim, Not sure about patience if you could here the swearing coming out of my room lol.
Hi mate, very cool extra detailing you are showing here. Nice!

Cheers
Cheers Wouter good to have you looking in.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi All,
It's been a while since I posted as life has been getting in the way of bench time. I have pretty much finished the hull now with the exception of the width indicators which I will leave to the end as I will just knock them off. And will add a bit of stowage later.
DSCF2054.JPG

DSCF2055.JPG

DSCF2056.JPG

DSCF2057.JPG

Comments good, bad or indifferent welcomed as always.
Cheers
Scottie

First Name
Wouter
can't comment anything bad or indifferent. Only good. Looks good I must say, but boy, painting stowage will be a pain in the bum no doubt :smiling2: . Love the dented exhaust tips btw, nice detail.

Cheers

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Only good stuff from me too. Awesome job with the photo etch.....looks amazing :smiling4:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
can't comment anything bad or indifferent. Only good. Looks good I must say, but boy, painting stowage will be a pain in the bum no doubt :smiling2: . Love the dented exhaust tips btw, nice detail.

Cheers
Wouter, I think your right it will be fun painting it all.
Only good stuff from me too. Awesome job with the photo etch.....looks amazing :smiling4:
Si, Thanks fella glad you approve.

D

Deleted member 7181

Looking great Paul. All that work on the etch really paid off.

Hi All,
I have pretty much finished the hull now with the exception of the width indicators which I will leave to the end as I will just knock them off.

I did that on my '232. Even though I put them on at the very end I still manage to knock one off every time I move it!

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looking great Paul. All that work on the etch really paid off.

I did that on my '232. Even though I put them on at the very end I still manage to knock one off every time I move it!

Cheers Andy I will make them out of wire and drill the wings to receive them but they will still get in the way.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Brilliant Paul.
You defiantly have the knack with PE.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
But Paul, You do such fine work with it. Patience is something that we all have. You just have a heck of a lot more of it than most of us! The Puma is looking sweet, maybe too sweet to even paint...……….

Prost
Allen

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
That is absolutely fantastic the level of details is great...

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
But Paul, You do such fine work with it. Patience is something that we all have. You just have a heck of a lot more of it than most of us! The Puma is looking sweet, maybe too sweet to even paint...……….

Prost
Allen

Thanks Allen, Really glad to see you looking in. As to patience modelling does help.