Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
If I may... don't cover the beautiful made detailed 50 cal.... and as usual you are delivering STUNNING work..

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Paul stunning work as usual , i agree with everyone please don't cover up the 50 cal.
Pete.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
This gets better and better. Love that MG. Stowage is looking fine I reckon. Is that just ordinary clingfilm you use to allow the stowage to be removed for painting?
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
It would be a shame to cover up that MG with a full cover.. maybe peel it back a bit to show off some of the bling?? Just a thought.... and the other stowage fits perfectly and looks fantastic your scratchery is a work of art
Joe, You are to kind mate I will try and move the Cover on the MG but it may already be to late as I have been at work all day so the duro has had over 24 hours to go off.
Coming on a treat Scottie :thumb2:
Thanks Simon Really appreciate the comment.
Looking great Scottie, fantastic work. A hint, if I may....if you use a fibreglass scratch brush keep a saucer of water with a drop of washing up liquid in it on your bench and dip the brush in just before you use it....hey presto, no flying fibres....
Tim, Glad you like it mate and thanks for the great tip with regards to the bristles.
Nice work Scottie. Liking the tarp's
Steve thanks mate I have to keep upping my game to keep up with you.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice details Scottie! I also like the idea of the plastic foil etc :thumb2:
Cheers, Steven
Cheers Steven, the foil is a useful tool to keep in the bits box.
Sad that I can't manage this standard,:crying: great job Paul.
John, Thank you my friend but there is nothing wrong with your standard of work at all.
Loving the MG Paul, but please dont cover it all up with a tarp, it looks too good. :smiling3:
Bob, Thanks mate but I fear it may be to late but will see what I can do.
If I may... don't cover the beautiful made detailed 50 cal.... and as usual you are delivering STUNNING work..
Greg Hi mate, You really are to kind if I can keep up with you I will be happy.
You're not alone John us mere mortals just drool at this standard of work.
Pete.
Pete, As I said to John your standard of work is just as high. But I do appreciate the kind words.
Hi Scottie
This gets better and better. Love that MG. Stowage is looking fine I reckon. Is that just ordinary clingfilm you use to allow the stowage to be removed for painting?
Jim
Jim, Thanks mate your to kind. Yes mate just ordinary cling film.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Enjoying seeing this build come together Paul, the brasswork on the mg is impressive.:thumb2:

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Just a quick update but no pictures you will all breath a sigh of relief. Some more things added to the rear deck and a few tweaks here and there. The whole lot has now been base coated in Matt black.

I also received some resin packs and bags in the post from a company called red Zebra. I first saw his work at the P'boro model show it is first rate and beautifully detailed and very reasonably priced. I have no affiliation with this company just a happy customer.

I will now leave this all for a few days.

cheers Scotttie.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Just had a look at the Red Zebra site. They have some very unusual stuff. Definitely a company to remember for the future.
Jim
They do and its beautifully made. They will be my first port of call now.

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
Scottie,

I have had a look at the red zebra site the kits look really especially the cam net. I'm gonna get some for the dragon.
When I built my m20 I used the Black dog resin stowage. But the bit i really liked was the tarpaulin you get for the crew compartment, it could be worth a look if you can produce your own.

Marty

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie,

I have had a look at the red zebra site the kits look really especially the cam net. I'm gonna get some for the dragon.
When I built my m20 I used the Black dog resin stowage. But the bit i really liked was the tarpaulin you get for the crew compartment, it could be worth a look if you can produce your own.

Marty
Thanks mate I will have a look