What's on the bench 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Is it a hedgehog? Is it a porcupine??. No! Its 45 cheese and pineapple chunks disguised as 105mm shell cannisters. Matron!! I need more cocktail sticks!

DSC02929_Watermarked.jpg

These will now be primed. Then painted Black. A thin band on each one will be masked off. Hairspray added. The band will be painted Yellow, then chipped. Then a coat of Matt Varnish applied followed by OPR. Well that's my weekend sorted. :smiling5: :smiling5: :cool: :thumb2: Happy modelling everyone

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
With Jakko being well passed the mad stage, closely followed by " Rivet " Jones who I'm convinced is mad things are looking normal .

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
So an unusually tidy bench for me!!!!

Now that all I have to do on my 109s is to remove the canopy masks and add aerial wires, I had a tidy up ready for the next build.....just to left of the 109s!!

ATB.

Andrew

IMG20220809225546.jpg

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Good luck removing the masks. Your picture looks like you were hanging from the light fitting when you took it, by the way ;)
Thanks and hadn't noticed that!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Ummm, Andrew, you must be 7 ft. tall, those Me's. look very distant. I hope all goes well with the rest of the build....and if I haven't mentioned it, both camo schemes are the "Dog's" but I do favor yellow 4 over white 7. :thumb2: :thumb2:

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Ummm, Andrew, you must be 7 ft. tall, those Me's. look very distant. I hope all goes well with the rest of the build....and if I haven't mentioned it, both camo schemes are the "Dog's" but I do favor yellow 4 over white 7. :thumb2: :thumb2:
Rick,

Thanks for stopping by......6' on the nose as it happens!

In all seriousness I took it from a long way away just to show I can have a tidy table occasionally!!! ;)

Have to say I prefer yellow 4 too, which is good because I've seen at least one picture of it and have found quite a bit out about the pilot too, so it's always been a bit more 'special' in my mind.

ATB.

Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Due to the upset and distress that might be caused photos of my bench have been banned.
However I can report that the missing head has been located and reunited with the body ..

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Due to the upset and distress that might be caused photos of my bench have been banned.
However I can report that the missing head has been located and reunited with the body ..
I've got a pretty strong stomach.... Go on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JR
Status
Not open for further replies.