Wild Camping / Bushcrafting

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Ha!!...
Rach thought it was a "Peacock",but wasn't sure enough to let me post it up!!;).... Lovely looking:cool:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
You live in a beautiful part Alan.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Here is my other purchase that i was waiting for. A nice hooped bivvy. Did quite a bit of research into them and found this one going VERY cheap on evilbay. So i can ditch (sell) my old tent now as it's too big for my needs.
I'll pitch this under my tarp for more protection and also space to do personal admin.
Just have to wait for this %$^&^& rain to go away now so i can get a night out in it.

51V-kWb4+gL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Another purchase just come through. I have a pot that i use for open fire burns which obviously gets rather black and dirty. So with that in mind. Now i have a very nice gas burner, i thought i'd get a kettle to go with it.

This kettle has heat exchange fins on the bottom of it to make it boil faster. And boy does it do that. So all in all. A very nice addition to my camp/wild coffee kit.

IMG_2891.JPGIMG_2892.JPG

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks a good buy mate . Hope you get to test in out soon .

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That looks good Alan. Those fins on the bottom are a clever idea. You must have a kettle to boil the water for the absolutely, totally necessary cup of tea :smiling2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Coffee!!! Terrible stuff. Tea is the drink on which the Empire was built :smiling2: . I'm sure your new stove and kettle will also make coffee :thumb2: