boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
HI again Garry just found out that jecobin -arreies ships plans services have now been taken over by
their email address an if you let the site run a couple of minutes it comes up about ships plans
an here is the their email address below
xx.gif

Re: jecobin plans an sirmar

« Reply #4 on:

Jecobin and now under the ownership of Quaycraft

https://quaycraft.uk/

chris b ps hope this helps you Garry
Thank you so much Chris, you are a star, I'll have a good look through the site.
Ta muchly
Garry

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI GUYS still a bit more on the helo build an bein a dragon kit i thought they were good but hardly anything fits so plenty of fileing an sanding to get them to fit but im getting there but it would have been nice to have a kit what fits an you can see how badly the outrigger floats fitted as i had to fit in a bit of 1mm platicard to get them built an the wires are for the red an green NAV LIGHTS 2MM LEDS IMG_7072.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an it looks ok so tomorrow the strbard side an then im go to stop n the fualage an fit the tiny tailrotor motor an its only 3mm wide by 5mm long so should just fit ok an the hinge an the leds an wireing so gonna be fun but im not looking forward to trying to fit the fualarge togeather as thats gonna be a bugger
chrisbIMG_7082.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Nerves of steel, big swear box lol
YES Hi boyo dont know about Nerves of steel more like nerves of jelly as i got the shakes doin this today an the ole ticker was in overdrive man had to do some clappin to steady the ole nerves lol AN YES THE SWEAR BOX AN CURSEING BOX WILL BE OVERFLOWING I REACKON LOL
hope you both ok
chrisb an jen

Last edited:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Chris
Coming on superbly! Have you noticed Flightpath have released a set of PE wheel chocks for RN/RFA? Reference is FHP72272, set of 8, £4.75. Available from Hannants if John doesn't have them!
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris
Coming on superbly! Have you noticed Flightpath have released a set of PE wheel chocks for RN/RFA? Reference is FHP72272, set of 8, £4.75
Steve
THANKS for that info Steve will have a look but got to watch the pennies as just had a 700 quid oil bill for central heating so my wallet is screaming lol
CHEERS Steve for thinking of me
chrisb

• Sad
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
well ive fitted in the red flashin strobe light on the tail top an the white running light facein rearwards an ive now fitted a bit of flexible shrink wrap to hold all 6 wires togeather an now about to glue the two bits togeather IMG_7199.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
a fitted togeather an yes the tiny 3v motor goes a bomb
now tomorrow will be nerve wrakkin as ive nowgot too fit on the resistors for the leds an then glue in place the hinge to the main motor side fusalage an so far im very pleased but how far it will hinge round i dont know see tommorrw
chrisb
IMG_7200.JPG

Last edited: