Boatmans Super Tomcat F14D Build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN IVE just taped some tamyia tape to the nose side so it gives it a bit of strenght an not get knocked off an here she has eletric goin throught it an all light worked bar the front red anitcollishion led an i found that the red live wire had broken off the resistor but soon resoldered it an got it workin again IMG_8972.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN A picture of what ive got so far as im stoppin now on the nose secktion as when i try to jion it to the main plane fusalarge i will only break things off so i will fit them near the end of the build esp if a bad fit again both tail verticals all painted up waiting for their skull an bones IMG_8976.JPG

Last edited:

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Totally smashing this Chris,
It's brilliant to see you blitzing your way through the issues that keep popping up.. keep up the good work sir.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Totally smashing this Chris,
It's brilliant to see you blitzing your way through the issues that keep popping up.. keep up the good work sir.
HI Chris thanks for your super coments an yes im tryin my best on these probs that keep poppin up or as you say blitzing my way through the probs but im now starting the main fusalage an if its anything like the probs on the nose section then i better take a nerve tab lol as i think im in for a tough time on this problem of the parts fittin as barry said his kit wasnt to bad a fit or ive got his share of bad fits lol
ATB Chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
If he does I hope he complies with current RADHAZ procedures!!!! :smiling3: :rolling:
WELL Guys i dont think im that crazy to go that far lol
Great work Chris, she's looking really good, well done mate.
AN thanks Garry its so far been a heck of a challenge an then some but compared to the probs i had on my tiger this is a walk in the park but as i said challenges an me go hand in hand lol