revell 1.32 heinkel he 111p-1 diorama

M

mobear

that is fantastic stephen i especially like picture 9 of the twelve,the light has hit it just right,proper 5 *s from me

mobear

C

Caledonia

Hi Stephen, I am not into WWII German Aircraft but I do admire your work on this one, first class + 5 Star from me. Cheers Derek

First Name
Aaron
WOWS Stephen, Nice can i have it? lols

Mate this turned out well fit! That would have taken me twice as long. Its been a great watch. Cheers for that.

T

TonyBv9

Great looking diorama, and a huge plane too! I wish I had room and permission for one that big.

Re: picture 9, you might need to clean your gutters out.

Tony

W

wellsyman

thanks for the comments :smiling3: put a big smile on my face :smiling3: and tonyBv9 that's not my house its the old lady next door .she is in care at the minute .lets see if I can do a good job on the mosquito. bit worry because they are some really nice ones online .don't want mine to be crap lol cheers Steven

First Name
Aaron
Stephen be a good neighbour and trim the cat ladies gutters lol

Dont stress on the mossie, just repeat each step that you did here and it will turn out just as wicked as this has but...if your not confident then put it aside untill you can enjoy building it. That is just what i would do is all...i buy kits that i have no intention of doing untill i feel my skills are ready. you dont have that problem tho as you have just demonstrated. Either way i look forward to your next build come what may. Sorry i waffle on.

W

wellsyman

I ask the son and he said its ok . bit of a *** if you ask me cause the garden is a trash . and I will be fine lol cheers Steven

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Just caught up on this Stephen. What a fantastic dio, and I agree with Ole, picture 9 is the best, it looks almost real.

5 well earned stars.

Tony.