revell 1.32 heinkel he 111p-1 diorama

M

mobear

i know but i have greased lightning off the shopping channel lol

mobear

First Name
Aaron
Stephen mate, I like the flak. Lots. Patrick does have a valid point (and perfect eyesight).=p

Your lucky Stephen to get good feedback like that, Feedback like that is why i post on here. Good stuffs.

Whats the next step? No figs right? Tbh the tamiya figs from the fieldkitchen set are really quite well done.

M

mobear

Don`t you just love this sunny weather for dio`s?i love this one, it looks truly awesome 5*s from me.oh yeah wifey went ooOOOooo thats nice lol

mobear

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
not an aircraft man my self but this is real nice quality dio bud

geegad

W

wellsyman

thanks john . and mobear got the landing gear doors. the nose .some more decals . then touch ups .and mobear I want your Memphis belle plz :smiling3:

M

mobear

yeak was an enjoyable watch,and if i had to make another one,loads more detail would be the order of the build,i think it was about £20 from local model shop.

mobear

W

wellsyman

. down here its about 26.99 . am going to have to build t soon. and this plane is nearly done . and am not looking forward to the 1.24 mosquito build . as anyone built it on here ? cheers Steven

S

Sky Raider

Thats fantastic, love the paint job. Top marks from me to.

Andy

W

wellsyman

Thanks for the comments .and thats the landing doors and bomb doors done . Soon be finished cheers steven