revell 1.32 heinkel he 111p-1 diorama

W

wellsyman

hi all sorry not been on for a bit .been busy working and haven't got much time at the moment till Monday .once again I have change the theme off the plane .. and I promise its going to stay this way :smiling3: still got a lot off work to do as all ways lol ...do want to get the built done as my next model is the airfix 1.24 mosquito and the box is just there and its saying build me lol cheers steven.

View attachment 42617View attachment 42618View attachment 42619View attachment 42620View attachment 42621

View attachment 45940

View attachment 45941

View attachment 45942

View attachment 45943

View attachment 45944

2012-03-26 10.31.44.jpg

2012-03-26 10.31.50.jpg

2012-03-26 10.31.58.jpg

2012-03-26 10.32.04.jpg

2012-03-26 10.34.25.jpg

M

mobear

now are you sure this time lol,i like this camo though.uh hum and wheres the flak canon hahahahahaha

mobear

W

wellsyman

well lol I did say a lot off work still needs to be done :smiling3: and yes 100% this time. and am going to build the flaks soon :smiling3:

D

dubster72

That looks nice Steven, I can imagine a big bird like that takes a while to finish!

Hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the left-hand horizontal stabilizer needs a touch-up where the underside colour has come up too far. Normally I probably wouldn't see it, but the field kitchen is right there which draws the eye to it.

Cheers

Patrick

ps left-hand as you look at the pics I mean, though it's the right-hand if you're the pilot!

Last edited:
W

wellsyman

cheers I will sort the error out soon . and I just got a inbox saying likes, and no I cant find it confused

First Name
Aaron
Stephen this is an evil looking dio, The Heinkel looks like a lurking death bringer just waiting for the command to unleash doom.

Eating lunch under a wing of this monster would bring confidence during wartime.

Coming along really nicely Stephen, Great work chief.

Hope we get to see the 1/24 when its time =)

p.s Coke cost a lot in the uk.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wellsyman

hi Ian the grass was from my local model shop in just a bag no name no brand cheers steven

W

wellsyman

thanks aaron and yes not cheap at all lol . and thank you every body for your comments. cheers steven

W

wellsyman

well going to start the Tamiya 1.35 flak today .. this my get mobear off my back lol. cheers Steven

D

dubster72

You've built the Flak well enough Steven but...

ok people might not agree, but I think the rusty look is a mistake. Whilst it could be ok on something abandoned, here we're talking about a permanent, fixed site. This would have been kept in perfect working order & inspected regularly.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but so far your stuff has been top quality & this detracts from that standard.

Cheers

Patrick

M

mobear

i think it fits with the theme, well worn seats,it rained,rust shows through,and it looks .......................fantastic to me

mobear

D

dubster72

\ said:
i think it fits with the theme, well worn seats,it rained,rust shows through,and it looks .......................fantastic to memobear
Fair enough Ole but your car doesn't rust every time it rains though.

Rust is just a bugbear of mine, personally I think it's used too much or too often. But that's just my opinion.