Tamiya 1/350 USS Fletcher

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Fletcher's looking good Bob.
Give your mum a hug, and tell her it's from all the way from New Zealand with love.
Hi Garry, been to see mum ( make sure she ate dinner) and hug applied!! Very kind of you.

Just ordered 3D stuff from your part of the world!
It's never a waste of time posting Bob. If you look at any of the sections' main page you can see the number of views a thread gets and the number of comments. The views are always far higher than the comments. If every thread got a comment for every view we would never get to read them.

I am sure that your "audience" is bigger than you think. The same goes for all that post on here. "You Are Being Watched" lol
Cheers Ian

Was about to give up!!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Garry, been to see mum ( make sure she ate dinner) and hug applied!! Very kind of you.

Just ordered 3D stuff from your part of the world!

Cheers Ian

Was about to give up!!
No don't do that Bob, or Matron will be looking for you, and you wouldn't want that would you !

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Keep at it bob or ill be all alone with the floaty builds.
HI Mark you wont be alone for long on floaty builds if i can help it as soon as ive finished my tomcat i hope to be building another floaty thing so donnt despair mark an bob has loads of jap floaty thing so he'll be buildin them for quite a while
CHRISB

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking very good Bob. I for one am still looking in, even if I don’t post as often as I once did.
Life has been a real sod to you recently, and I know how hard that can be. Be kind to yourself.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Yep, if you want to get lonesome try large scale figures ;) Anyway, it’s better to be out, standing in your own field, than part of a herd Bob :smiling:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Looking very good Bob. I for one am still looking in, even if I don’t post as often as I once did.
Life has been a real sod to you recently, and I know how hard that can be. Be kind to yourself.
Thanks Tim, yep not been great and 2024 looks like the same. But bugger all I can do, doing my best I hope!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Well it's been two months since the last post but yet another go, almost done. Thankfully
20240207_162138.jpg20240207_162146.jpg20240207_162155.jpg
A bit of brush painting and a bit of touching up to do.

Some very stupid mistakes and with what's going on in my life I am considering putting the modelling stuff away in the attic or possibly packing it in.

My mojo is totally shot and seeing how poor this build is, I need a good think

Sorry you all must be sick and tired of my life.

Bob

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bob,
Don't be sillly mate we quite understand. My mum went through the same as yours is going through. Just take a break focus on what is important we will be right here waiting for you when you come back.

PM Sent.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well the build looks tidy, and your are a long way off beating Chris for the longest build ever in the history of this forum. Dang it, My Bismarck is taking longer than this.
Joking aside you have had a hard time of late. Maybe you need a break from building, maybe you need to build more. Get taken up by something else other than everyday life. If you do put it down for a while, just remember to keep dropping in for a chat and to keep up. You are part of the family now mate. No running away from us now .