Tamiya Wespe 1/35 scale.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Good progress John. Two part plastic gun barrels can be a problem but from the photo your join looks fine.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John,
I'm in mate. Your off to a great start. I built one of these ages ago it goes together very nicely.
Hi Paul, that's good to know. Won't be as bling as yours no doubt, relying on the dio .

Sorry I’m late, but will have a seat if that’s ok?
Certainly Jack.

I will gladly join this rabble now i've put my F-16 to bed
Nice to see you Mick.

Nice kit there John :smiling3:
Can't beat a Tamiya for fit... Looking forward to this one develop. ;)
Thank you Mr Smith and Cohan.

Count me in John, any room?

Thought hobknob was a medical problem and painful??
Always welcome Bob, I ve actually put the 4BO away !!!!. Yes it is, but see Tim has mentioned it perfectly.

Good progress John. Two part plastic gun barrels can be a problem but from the photo your join looks fine.
Hi Jim, your correct , the second one as it only has a solid seam on one side was troublesome until I managed to get one end to stick.

Are we still talking biscuits here? Or do I need to ask the question again..........I did notice it's spelled different. ;)
Yes , but Bobs from a different part of the country Rick ;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
OK.........I did a little digging on the net and found Hobnobs at Walmart (other retail outlets are available) and I decided it would be cheaper to buy GOLD than Hobnobs.......At $3.33 a biscuit with 12 in a package puts it up to right at $40.00 a package! So will bake my own using the recipe I also found while looking......wish me luck :thumb2: ;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
OK.........I did a little digging on the net and found Hobnobs at Walmart (other retail outlets are available) and I decided it would be cheaper to buy GOLD than Hobnobs.......At $3.33 a biscuit with 12 in a package puts it up to right at $40.00 a package! So will bake my own using the recipe I also found while looking......wish me luck :thumb2: ;)
That's the trouble Rick, doubt I could even send you any. I couldn't sent Lee some Tea.