Tamiya Wespe 1/35 scale.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi John, definitely finding a space in the middle for this. Have one built but not painted yet...interiors always scares me. Nice kit, everything basically comes together. I haven't glued the side panels and they just snap fit to work on the interior. You'll have fun with this.

Cheers,
Wabble

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yeah but I can get some Tea here John! I’m in seated and alert I’ll stay if you promise not to set me on fire lol.
Of course Lee, Dude 1 is on refreshment duties , I'll ask him to bring your Yorkshire Tea ( other teas are available upon request )

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John, definitely finding a space in the middle for this. Have one built but not painted yet...interiors always scares me. Nice kit, everything basically comes together. I haven't glued the side panels and they just snap fit to work on the interior. You'll have fun with this.

Cheers,
Wabble
Hi Wabble, hope so . I've yet to get to that part as did absolutely nothing today in the cave .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
TBH you can call it Lancashire, Yorkshire, Earl Grey, Lipton, Boh...they're all made from tea leaves grown outside of the British Isles I think. :smiling2: So if I drink tea I know some of it comes from here in Cameron Highlands...grown, and harvested locally and exported.
But I'd take any you serve John with cream and sugar....got any biscuits to dunk in?

Cheers,
Wabble

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Cream?
I'm a coffee drinker but I know cream is for the scones.
On top of the Jam.
Oh dear sacrilege isn't it with tea...okay milk then but I prefer with evaporated milk or condensed. Fresh milk is not easy to come by here unless its packed and refrigerated.
Good scones on the other hand also not easy to find too with cream and jam. Best I've eaten locally is at the Smokehouse Inn in Camerons.

Cheers,
Wabble

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
SORRY John late to this build so can i come in as i voted to see this build on daves vote but it dint win so im in where you can sqezze me in with the rabble an hobnobs YES please lol
chrisb

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
SORRY John late to this build so can i come in as i voted to see this build on daves vote but it dint win so im in where you can sqezze me in with the rabble an hobnobs YES please lol
chrisb
Your welcome Chris, just wait while the Rabble finish discussing the merits of tea types and clotted cream. I have no idea how this thread has gone of topic :smiling3:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
N:cold-sweat:ot the best of days at the bench. As quite normal for me get things the wrong way around .The gun carriage just about caused me to give it all up .I'm not seeing particularly well to day, the good eye is blurred somewhat and taking some time to adjust .
After pulling various parts apart like the gun mounts.L&R
:crying:IMG_20230122_161135468.jpg

which I glued on completely in the wrong direction.I only notice this when attempting to fit the lower sightbar .B30

IMG_20230122_161248232.jpg
At the moment it looks like this .
IMG_20230122_155700575.jpg
No longer has it these parts. IMG_20230122_155628247.jpg

Oh well another massive mistake, and I was taking so much care thinking I was doing well .
The next part is
IMG_20230122_161745337.jpg
Going to have a break now , a cup of tea I think .
John .