Winter patrol

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking real nice panther the tank is a teal nice example of a White wash and the houses look sweat and I like the street lamps adds more the dio top

Marks

Geegad

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent stuff Polux. You have captured the 'Coldness' just right, and the lighting is very special.

Well done friend,

Ron

L

Lancasterb1

That is one hell of a build and diorama that you have created, just read through the thread, very well built indeed. Well done mate 5* from me

Andy

J

James Q

What a stunning build Polux! I'm very jealous of your skills lol! Can not wait too see this finished, you have amazing skills my friend.

P

Polux

:emo11:

After a time of many personnel hard work, I have returned to create models, really continued.... I have made for the diorama a base of wood with edges to introduce the original base and to increase a bit his surface. Now I can put the lampposts without problems.

I know that it's not great but I wait to advance more fast now.:hmmm:

Regards

Polux

View attachment 39994View attachment 39995View attachment 39996View attachment 39997

View attachment 43787

View attachment 43788

View attachment 43789

View attachment 43790

winter1.jpg

winter2.jpg

winter3.jpg

winter4.jpg

P

Polux

Thanks Aaron!

Yesterday I start to paint the figures, it's nearly to be finished!!!

Thanks again

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
As Ian says, Great work Polux....It will be well worth the wait to see the finished diorama.

Ron

D

dubster72

I had to laugh when I first looked at your figures Polux, they look like something out of a horror film with their heads taped up! I can see this one is going to be special. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cheers

Patrick

S

sprayman

Another thread I have had to catch up on, cant add much more than the guys have said, but wow...thats an impressive dio set you got there, great work on everything....terrific mate.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats what I like to see! A man thats not afraid to paint figures with an airbrush! They do look rather comical with their heads all wrapped up in tape.

A crafty little extension to the base as well. I look forward to seeing the results of all your hard work. Also those working street lights!

Ian M

P

Polux

It's not tape!! Since everything goes very slow, the figures asked for a few gloves and scarves to me, the street is frozen!! :smile1:

Thanks mates for your kind words!!!

Have fun

Polux

D

dubster72

Excellent figure painting there Polux, you've got the shades & folds of the clothing just right.

It's going to be well worth waiting for ;)

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Aaron
The panzer iv looks fantastic as do the figs so far.

Worth the wait mate.

P

Polux

Slow, but little by little already be absent less!!! :abouttime:

The installation of the lights is welded and Ok. The wings of the way also are already ready with the snow, now the only part is absent where the buildings will be.

And.... OHHHH my God!!! The roof is frozen!!! :cold1:

Stalactites!!??? :hmmm:

While two of the soldiers expect to be ended share calmly a cigar ... to spend the moment!!

Thanks for looking at all!!

Hope you like it!!

Best regards

Polux

View attachment 42675View attachment 42676View attachment 42677View attachment 42678

View attachment 45976

View attachment 45977

View attachment 45978

View attachment 45979

winter1.jpg

winter2.jpg

winter3.jpg

winter4.jpg