Winter patrol

D

dubster72

That's very good Polux, the icicles are excellent & the figures are brilliant. I think they're part of a Stalingrad set by Dragon? I have the same one's somewhere!

Cheers

Patrick

P

Polux

That's true Patrick!! Is the set Dragon. Winter panzers and the Stalingrad inferno!!!

Thanks Patrick!

Have fun

D

dubster72

Haha great touch Polux, you need advertising royalties from John now!

First Name
Aaron
Great job polux and nice touch with the signs and the snow on them looks the part.

You have a nack for this type of art mate. Great show old chap. =)

P

Polux

Thank you for your nice comments Patrick & Aaron!!

I think that it's entertained that every diorama has his name and tells the history, and to put the name of the web it's a small gratefulness for all, since you help me in many questions. A simple detail without searching more.

Best regards

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You have made a great job of the figures. The same high standard as the rest of the diorama, which is one of my favourites by the way.

Keep up the good work.

Ian M

P

Polux

Hi to all.

It's decided, is the moment to stop. :stop:

I have a great desire to begin a new diorama and end this one. With all you I'm learning many new things and don't stop updating it. This way I will never end it, don't be able!!

It's necessary to leave it in some site and in a few years say: " this one was my second diorama ".

On Tuesday I will put the last photos.

Thank you very much to all for your comments, ideas and support. :emo2::emo2:

Best regards

Polux

P

Polux

My excuses friends.

:guilty:

This weekend the personal work has not allowed me to end the diorama as I promised to all, I'm very sorry.

Only I could construct awhile, where I finished the soil and the ice of the sidewalks.

It's a shame that doesn't have a good camera to do photos, in the darkness the lampposts and the light of the house that illuminates his interior from the window, is precious!!

:flattered:

I expect to make prompt the photos of the finished diorama!!!

Best regards

Polux

View attachment 43442View attachment 43443View attachment 43444

View attachment 46699

View attachment 46700

View attachment 46701

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

D

dubster72

No need to apologize Polux, things often get in the way of getting stuff finished!

So far that looks amazing, the icy snow is very realistic. And it's a shame we can't see the illuminated houses, though I bet you find a way to photograph them!

Cheers

Patrick

B

Buttonman

Hi Polux Really coming on nice now, Bit of a change in scale eh massive Jeep tiny tank.

Can you try some black and white or sepia pictures at road level please i think that would look awsome Polux.

Martin

Last edited:
P

Polux

Hello Martin.

The certain thing is that even I have not finished it, and is nearly finished very, very little!!!

After a lot of work, now I am changing my "workstation"!!. And my first projects will be to end this one and the "Tilly". Don't worry Martin, give me just two days, I will do a few photos in sepia or white/black!! (nice idea!!)

Thanks for write and looking it!!!

Regards

Polux

M

mobear

beautiful mate absolutely magnificent,just one thing,a couple in colour please for the details,pretty please?

mobear

D

dubster72

I think you've done a wonderful job there Polux! Even though it's not entirely done, it looks great. My only point is will there be a crew for the Mk 4?

Cheers

Patrick

B

Buttonman

That looks amazing my friend .

You truly have bought that scene to life.

,5***** all the way

Martin

First Name
Chris
And happy with the results you shoul be Polux!

that's absolutely beautiful. I too would like to see a couple of colours shots.

10* from me

Regards

Chris

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks brilliant Polux.

You say you have problems taking pictures of the illuminated windows and lamps. Can I ask what camera you have. I/we might be able to give a few tips.

Ian M

First Name
Aaron
Very excellent and inspiring,

The time and energy put into this dio really shows

Awesome stuffs Polux.