Langy's 'The Mekon', 1/16 scale figure by Mooncrest models.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
That is looking properly good. No trace of a repair that I can see, too.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Ditto what Tim said Chris fab build an colours looks great an will your missus have him in your livin room constanly starein at her lol ?
chrisb

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've just caught up with this. It's great to see!

I used to get the Eagle comic as a kid. I think my parents considered it 'serious', at least for a comic and certainly compared to something like The Beano :smiling3:

The Mekon is coming along nicely, I'm nervous about what superweapon he'll come up with next in his quest to conquer the universe.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Absolutely superb - I love the fact you've captured Matron's Great Aunt to a 'T', and from a Daguerrotype! Superb stuff indeed!
Steve

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Just caught up with this Chris, deepest condolences on your father passing but all credit to you for forging on with this he looks brilliant

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Thanks once again for the kindest condolences guys... it really does mean a lot.. :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

Thanks for following along and giving advice to the questions I needed answering...

Completed pics here..

The Mekon

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
TRIGAN Empire...pretty sure that was 'Look and Learn'.

The Trajan Empire was real, and certainly didn't involve death rays etc. :smiling3:
Comic geek to the fore - The Trigan Empire series are currently on Volume 4 of reprints
Meanwhile, the entire Frank Hampson (creator) run of Dan Dare is available in large format reprints, as is most of the Frank Bellamy stories and the b+w stories, that's 16 big hardbacks so far from Titan. What's still never been reprinted in the current hardbacks, nor the ones issued in the 'nineties, is the centre-spread stories from the mid-sixties

'There are no mistakes in a scientific state'