Late 1940's French Street Scene 1/35. Scratch built buildings, MB figures and Tamiya car .

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Very nice John try not to relax too much in the sun while Modeling you may get heat exhaustion.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Window frames are looking like window frames John...good work and great carpentry skills. Nice Frenchy cobblestones too.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Damn.......these guys used all the words! Upon close inspection, it has been decided that either of the ground floor windows will suffice for the "chubby" babe and her plate of pastries. Please carry on Sir and enjoy the weather........raining here. ;)

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Damn.......these guys used all the words! Upon close inspection, it has been decided that either of the ground floor windows will suffice for the "chubby" babe and her plate of pastries. Please carry on Sir and enjoy the weather........raining here. ;)
Isn't 'Chubby' in danger of being sizeist, ageist, weightest etc, etc under current rules of engagement ... ?
Steve

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice John try not to relax too much in the sun while Modeling you may get heat exhaustion.
Had to wear hat, and cover the left eye, the trouble was when I went in the house later it was all dark !

YEA Its been quite warm today so take care John an get your sunhat on a knotted hankercheff
chrisb
I did indeed Chris.

Window frames are looking like window frames John...good work and great carpentry skills. Nice Frenchy cobblestones too.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard.

That's very realistic JR great work
Cheers Mick.
Excellent, John. :smiling3: .
John.
Thank you fellow John.

Looking good John!
Steve
Cheers Steve.

Great work there.
Thanks Gerry, it's taking long enough:smiling3:

Looking really good John. It looks like your motivation is back.
It is indeed Mike, just needed that something to make a return.
Think I have a suitable " older lady " for you Rick.

I thought your first layout was pretty good, but this one is better.

Thanks Dave, it was ok but the filler was unworkable.

Isn't 'Chubby' in danger of being sizeist, ageist, weightest etc, etc under current rules of engagement ... ?
Steve
Not sure what that means........some new fangled language you speaking there Steve?.......oh wait, I just reread your question, now I get it.........Nah, I'm just a Fascist Pig! ;)
Noooo! Is that possible ...? ;)

You two behave or you will be on the naughty step and waiting to see Matron.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Today I managed between fitting a new flush unit in the wc and falling asleep to get some more done.

2022.jpg

At this point the sets look blurred out, but as the primer dries it develops the pattern.

2022_2.jpg
Having allowed it to dry for a day tomorrow I can start to pain in the individual sets, a few still need to have better definition.

Thanks for looking in.
Comments welcome.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Would've hated laying that pavement, bit like a jigsaw puzzle:anguished: looking very defined there, well done:thumb2: one of these days, I'm going to get better at this lark with all this inspiration about!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Beautiful work my friend
Thanks Steve .
Would've hated laying that pavement, bit like a jigsaw puzzle:anguished: looking very defined there, well done:thumb2: one of these days, I'm going to get better at this lark with all this inspiration about!
Gerry it starts off well , then it becomes like laying a real one , awkward to say the least.Still satisfying when you get to this stage .
You will , it's just a matter of practice on a sheet of paper before you let yourself loose on some foam board !

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Had to wear hat, and cover the left eye, the trouble was when I went in the house later it was all dark !

I did indeed Chris.

Thanks Richard.

Cheers Mick.

Thank you fellow John.

Cheers Steve.

Thanks Gerry, it's taking long enough:smiling3:

It is indeed Mike, just needed that something to make a return.

Think I have a suitable " older lady " for you Rick.

Thanks Dave, it was ok but the filler was unworkable.

You two behave or you will be on the naughty step and waiting to see Matron.
Good on you JR...........hope she's Booful and stinks purdy!....that way you can find her in the dark. :tongue-out3: ;):thumb2:.........I'll get me coat....