My first Diorama.

G

Geoff Cropper

Truly great work, I can't believe it's your first attempt, it's so realistic. Reminds me of our house the day my home brew blew up, ha ha, Can't wait for future Dios. This is Museum quality, excellent.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
this just keeps getting better BB, truly exceptional work ,keep it up ,cheers tony

R

Richy C

Truly remarkable , I take my hat off to you BackBreaker , your attention to detail is totaly professional and as Geoff said museum quality , I can`t wait for the next stage .

Keep them photos coming mate

Richy

B

Backbreaker

Many thanks for the feedback chaps, its really appreciated .

BB.

N

noble

This is superb mate the amount of scratch built detail here is mind boggeling superb mate.

scott

B

Backbreaker

Well people, I'm back to being able to work on my dio after 4wks of being completely disabled by my disability

So started to create total destruction

Still more to do on this, pigments, smashed glass, door, creeping climber, ridge on the roof and a few pieces of eye candy inside this building. Then onto the main building for more of the same.

More to follow soon.

BB.

PS the arch isn't fixed to the base yet.

R

Richy C

Good to see you back BB , its looking good mate , the attention to detail is 1st class its still hard to believe its a scratch build which makes it very special , keep up the great work

all the best

Richy

V

Vin

Just seen this and have to say it's amazing and cant wait to see it finished

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi joolz glad to hear youre feeling a bit better, the dio is looking superb , the rusty roof is genius!Keep the pics coming. Cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Good to read you are feeling better now, I can only echo-echo-echo all the compliments that have gone before!!

Ron

F

Fenlander

There is no doubt that this is as good as it gets. Those corrugated sheets on the roof are so real. The attention to detail in the ground rubble as well as the building detail is just superb.

B

Backbreaker

:thumbsup:I really appreciate the kind words and support, its its great to have you all along for the ride.

I,m aiming to have the dio finished by the beginning of may, and I'm definitely on the home straight now.

Lookin forward to building the figures and the king T, building a OOB Kit, now that's a novel idea.

Cheers Fellas Joolz.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Good to se you back again. That ruin is looking bl##%y good BB.

N

noble

This is a top quality build mate and all from scratch doesn't get any better i love it.

scott

B

Backbreaker

OK Fellas,

More destruction!

Started to build up layers of debris , still got to sort out the inside of the large building, add the roof and tiles, and upstairs ceiling , then add tiles to debris piles (inside and out) plus damaged roof timbers to the scene.

Then onto the airbrush to paint the debris and add the final touches to the buildings.

Then the King T and the figures and finally the mud on the street with a hint of snow and cables pipes and wires.

So STILL got more debris to add; glue is still drying!!!

Enjoy BB.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This just gets better and better.

You are doing such a great job here BB.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Not bad for a first effort....Perhaps a liitle more attention to detail? **&^&%*!!!!

T

tonyb6000

Crickey, when my wife see's what you've done to our bedroom you're in big trouble!

BB this is amazing. I can feel the blast that bent the tin roof round that pole! Awesome work, and an inspiration to us all. 5 stars awarded for: wall portrait, drawers, radiator and floor boards.

Good to have you back, take it easy.

Tony B

P

Plastickitbasher

BB this is looking very much like a trophy magnet if I ever saw one. It's just stunning

B

Bojo

Stuning, absolutly great. :respect:What type of foam was it that you used?