Rick's 1-87 Roco/Komo SU-100's

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Steve, I'm not out of the woods yet. I have no real remedy for the tracks .... Will see what comes to mind.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Paul, I was unaware of that. Do you know where they might be available?

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Fidelis Models, & Panzer Faux for sure offer some Russian tracks, not sure which tanks, maybe Small Scale Hobbies, not sure.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Those fuel drum with the low photo just show how neat the additions have been made Rick , you should be proud .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks JR......they were a PITA!! The upside is that I can't put 'em on the Rooskie vehicle cos it will be covered with hitch hikers. :tongue-out2: :tongue-out3: :tongue-out: ;) :thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Rick,

Sorry missed out on all the recent updates. That really is to top-notch scratchery on display. Very well done indeed!!!

They're going to look very good indeed once finished.

ATB.

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow, this looks fantastic Rick. You have really put a lot of quality work into the scratchy and it's come out well in this blind man's scale...I still haven't decided on my beer kegs yet....Go with them or a bit of scratchy too!!! Now quit showin' off and git 'er done Buddy..............

Na Zdorovie (Prost)
Allen(ski) Pres.
RBB Factory #69

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you One and All, I knew, going into this build, there would be lots of "scrarchery" required. And since I only had two of these little beasts in the stash, I figured I would get them both out of the way in one swoop. Next up is....all the hatches have to be redone as the covers are a VERY poor fit and the hinge fittings look like the Rocky Mountains.......not sure what to do for hinge replacement though. Still on my second Cuppa so plenty of time for consideration. :thinking: ;) Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks JR......these will NOT kick my butt! ;) Rick H.

Reactions: JR

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
They look excellent, add in the size, and they are beyond my current limits

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Gerry......still faffing with the hatches, there are 5 sets of hatches for each vehicle so it will be some time before I am able to post up any progress with these critters. The good news is, this will be the last of the major remodeling to be done on these....the rest will be easy peasy! :thumb2: Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Sorry for such a long absence, but this business with the hatches and the various hatch hinges plus the fact that I actually was shorted one driver's hatch and one engine hatch, had to scratch numerous (almost all) of the hinges well.......so I'm done with hatches and hinges for now........a few odds and ends left and these two will be ready for a shot of Primer.P1012113.JPGP1012114.JPGP1012115.JPGP1012116.JPGP1012117.JPG

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Sorry for such a long absence, but this business with the hatches and the various hatch hinges plus the fact that I actually was shorted one driver's hatch and one engine hatch, had to scratch numerous (almost all) of the hinges well.......so I'm done with hatches and hinges for now........a few odds and ends left and these two will be ready for a shot of Primer.View attachment 448003View attachment 448004View attachment 448005View attachment 448006View attachment 448008
Rick. Very impressive updates looking forward to more.