scotties pioneer.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Outstanding Scottie! Nothing to improve on. You have your own style which is amazing. Liking the grass in the mud. Very realistic.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
All the above have covered it. Excellent result. Jib cables & crank are a little mysterious tho. PaulE

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Outstanding Scottie! Nothing to improve on. You have your own style which is amazing. Liking the grass in the mud. Very realistic.
Steve, very kind but there is always room for improvement but whether I have the skills to take it up is a different matter.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
All the above have covered it. Excellent result. Jib cables & crank are a little mysterious tho. PaulE
Thanks Paul, not sure what you mean but if it's the jib chain but I had nothing fine enough so i twisted some wire and flattened it out to try and simulate a chain.

First Name
Wouter
One can always adjust bits and pieces but I think you're there. I like the weathering, especially the dried mud: not too much, you got it just right for me. Well done mate

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks like the crank would interfere w/cable & purpose of heavy cable laying atop jib boom. Prolly just my ignorance. PaulE

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
One can always adjust bits and pieces but I think you're there. I like the weathering, especially the dried mud: not too much, you got it just right for me. Well done mate
Woulter, I think your right there is always something to tweak. But really glad you like it over all.