Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
sher2.jpg
sher5.jpg
sher7.jpg
Well,managed to get some picks up! They`re very much "Warts an` all"
I had a real Mare with the decals for some reason,although with some subtle "Smoke" stains and netting they should be disguised nicely ;) ,there was some trepidation trying to get the RPG screen to fix to the hull,as shown by that frozen drop of glue!!...... but again,that can be hidden!
One thing i am fairly happy with though,is the damage on that screen to the netting itself ,the frame and the bracket.
As always,thanks for looking in and your thoughts are much appreciated :thumb2: .
Now for some responses to those figure comments from the Mob at the back!!:smiling5:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Dunno if you guys all check out the "Latest Acquisitions" ......
...... but if you do,you may`ve noticed that i bought one of these......
11312.jpg
Wanted one for a while,but too expensive in the past,I`ve decided to add this onto the same Dio as my Sheridan;),
I have figures already and some on the way!!..... With my Buddist figure,(Remember him Steve?!!:blow-kiss-2:),on a scratch built base,i have quite the scenario planned!!
Here`s the 113 currently....... Primered and up to stage 6 build wise completed...... The "Tub".......
1133.jpg
Came in one piece,(Apart from the wheel`s assemblies obviously:smiling5:.......
1135.jpg
For such an old Tamiya,it does have some quite nice details.... the destructions even suggest a mod you can make with some plasticard and bits of "Extras" provided for an up gunned version!:thumb2:,It does come with "A Full Interior",not sure about that....... but it should build up to be very respectable!!
1132.jpg
White was suggested for the interior colour,but i`ll check that out.
No matter what,with what i have in mind,i`m hoping to produce something of interest!!..... We`ll see though!!
Cheers Chaps,
As always,all comments more than welcomed,and thanks for even just looking in!:thumb2:
Andy

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Dunno if you guys all check out the "Latest Acquisitions" ......
...... but if you do,you may`ve noticed that i bought one of these......
View attachment 430535
Wanted one for a while,but too expensive in the past,I`ve decided to add this onto the same Dio as my Sheridan;),
I have figures already and some on the way!!..... With my Buddist figure,(Remember him Steve?!!:blow-kiss-2:),on a scratch built base,i have quite the scenario planned!!
Here`s the 113 currently....... Primered and up to stage 6 build wise completed...... The "Tub".......
View attachment 430536
Came in one piece,(Apart from the wheel`s assemblies obviously:smiling5:.......
View attachment 430537
For such an old Tamiya,it does have some quite nice details.... the destructions even suggest a mod you can make with some plasticard and bits of "Extras" provided for an up gunned version!:thumb2:,It does come with "A Full Interior",not sure about that....... but it should build up to be very respectable!!
View attachment 430538
White was suggested for the interior colour,but i`ll check that out.
No matter what,with what i have in mind,i`m hoping to produce something of interest!!..... We`ll see though!!
Cheers Chaps,
As always,all comments more than welcomed,and thanks for even just looking in!:thumb2:
Andy
O yes Andy, I certainly do remember! My diorama is coming on leaps and bounds but I'm frustrated by having to wait for some aftermarket extras such as M16s and M79s etc. My Bravo 6 figures work well with the Tamiya crew I think - vegetation is still my bugbear though! May have to pay Richard to produce some of his superb work! Have just spent a week undertaking building work at my wife's school but the blessed weekend, wine and bench has just arrived - oorah!
Steve

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Early 113s used gasoline powered small block Chevy V8s which proved thirsty & subject to overreving by motorheads who disabled governors. In 1964 V6 diesels were introduced & much later replaced w/MB V8s.
Cheers Paul,
I`ve said it before.... and i`ll say it again.... your knowledge on this type of stuff is invaluable mate:cool:,
It`s very much appreciated:thumb2:,
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
O yes Andy, I certainly do remember! My diorama is coming on leaps and bounds but I'm frustrated by having to wait for some aftermarket extras such as M16s and M79s etc. My Bravo 6 figures work well with the Tamiya crew I think - vegetation is still my bugbear though! May have to pay Richard to produce some of his superb work! Have just spent a week undertaking building work at my wife's school but the blessed weekend, wine and bench has just arrived - oorah!
Steve
Blimey Steve....sounds like you`ve got a fair bit on all at once there with the Wine AND the Bench that is!!;):tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:,
Good to hear that you`re still pressing on with your Dio,These Bravo 6 figures really are the Dog`s aren`t they,i`m well impressed with them!:cool:
Pop up some pics mate,be good to see:thumb2:,
Andy