Tim’s Trumpeter KV-7 in 1/35

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Lee
A very neat build. Even though the plastic and primer are similar colours it is always nice to get a coat of primer on. Hopefully it hasn't shown up any issues.
Jim
Thanks Eric (Lee, LOL)…..no issues that I can see, it’s just hard making sure you get full coverage.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
…and now it’s as green as Kermit……
CF8F3163-0AA5-4257-8AB9-6ED22C5A4C36.jpeg

and one a bit closer….
6D78BF16-72AD-418E-93F5-478C3BD5D387.jpeg
This was just two 4BO shades, dark one from below, normal one from above, followed by an oil paint dry brush using a shade mixed from sap green and titanium white….track has just had a coat of dilute VJ German cam black brown.
Still have to pin wash it, and maybe add some restrained streaking…..the armour plate texture is actually poor spray technique, but it looks OK so I’m leaving it alone. The tank was two weeks old at the trials, so chipping won’t be in evidence…..and the ground was frozen, so no mud……it will get sooty barrels though….

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming on very nicely Tim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Yep Jakko, it certainly isn’t easy being (this) green…..

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Tim
That is a great looking paint job. The various shades do add interest to a plain, slab sided tank.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Tim
That is a great looking paint job. The various shades do add interest to a plain, slab sided tank.
Jim
Thanks Jim. It’s since had a dark green pin wash to bring out the details (such as they are) a little more. That has also darkened it a little overall, making it look a little bless minty :thumb2: