What's on the bench 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Great to see you back at the bench Dave and they are a mighty fine lookin pair there too!!! Top job!!!

Prost
Allen

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Please keep these coming gents…I am living vicariously through you all at the moment. I have recently started renting out my spare room…a purely financial decision and very worth it in that sense. However, and nice as my new Tennant is, they are new to the area and doesn’t seem to have many friends. Meaning they don’t go out, other than to work. The problem being, the hatch and the ladder up to my modelling loft completely block access to their room. Mojo is of course high, but without invading the living room with modelling junk…I can’t get at it!

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Paul, Your Mini madness just gets better and better. I also see the dio platter has survived well hanging in the laundry room too. I can only imagine how this will turn out when it's finished. Epic, is one word that comes to mind Sir!!! Hope all is well in downtown Ohio too...........

Prost
Allen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here's the latest on these "little" darlings......soon as I finish with the decals and weathering I'll post em up on the completed softies page and move on to something new and more exciting. The second pic is the obligatory scale shot with a penny next to the Tempo "Goliath".......cute little bugger, ain't it?P1012217.JPGP1012216.JPG

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Looking good Rick.
Allen, I baptized the Camaro, scuffing the front left bumper cover by coming into the garage too hot, otherwise all is good.
Thanks Paul....bummer 'bout your ride. Hope it'll buff out.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Tim, thanks for stopping by...... you're right about the Goliath, I found pics of these being used by the Air Raid Medics in Germany and just couldn't be without one. I imagine they were very manouverable for getting wounded through the bomb damaged streets of cities. ;)

Reactions: JR
Status
Not open for further replies.